Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

On 4/17/2022 at 7:27 PM, Daleys said:

Sorry it's just they have been online 2 minutes and everyone has something bad to say about them at least give them a few weeks that's all.

You are a goose, in Australia you would be called a BDC!

Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everyone here has a new hate now and that's Psyche.

How can you hate someone you don't know?

I think people are disappointed because RLC has once again taken a step backwards. It would have been great to see a new young and good looking couple that would really bring life to this apartment. Instead, there's just a guy who is playing video games alone with only a very few visits from a girl that obviously doesn't live there at all but is lists as a resident by RLC.

I think especially the people who already have a lot of experience with RLC recognize quite quickly when an apartment will fail.  This is never a 100% prediction, but I think you can see pretty well that something is wrong in this cast. There is still a small chance that this will turn around again, but somehow I don't really believe in it. It would probably be better if the people who do the casting at RLC go back to work and try to do a better job next time.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

But when this guy was on cameras ( Hakeem ) , the majority of men “ hated “ him because he was fucking everyday a different one and they couldn’t “ stand it “ seeing it happening .Hakeem has been one of the best tenants we ever saw but the jealousy in this forum was absolutely ridiculous by what was said about him ..Go figure out ..

Well saidJennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

One more apartment that guests appear naturally …It still then the only one who remains a joke is the “ Queen’s Lair “ that nobody is allowed ..The joke there continues 😂🤣😂🤣

On 4/22/2022 at 2:00 PM, ddhm said:

One more apartment that guests appear naturally …It still then the only one who remains a joke is the “ Queen’s Lair “ that nobody is allowed ..The joke there continues 😂🤣😂🤣

What do you expect them to do. 

Do you get nude and flaunt your stuff when you go visiting others.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2