Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i still think she fucked Boggy so she could keep fucking Nelly and at least one of those translators you speak of is so enamored with her he thinks her mother is the most impressive person he knows of so i have doubts they would ever say anything that makes Martina look bad

Wrong forum me thinks

On 4/22/2022 at 10:10 AM, Alladino said:

How can you hate someone you don't know?

I think people are disappointed because RLC has once again taken a step backwards. It would have been great to see a new young and good looking couple that would really bring life to this apartment. Instead, there's just a guy who is playing video games alone with only a very few visits from a girl that obviously doesn't live there at all but is lists as a resident by RLC.

I think especially the people who already have a lot of experience with RLC recognize quite quickly when an apartment will fail.  This is never a 100% prediction, but I think you can see pretty well that something is wrong in this cast. There is still a small chance that this will turn around again, but somehow I don't really believe in it. It would probably be better if the people who do the casting at RLC go back to work and try to do a better job next time.

Obviously RLC is grasping at straws - use returnees and/or hire ANYONE willing to participate. Participate will mean show your face or ass at least a few hours per week - 🤣. With Leora's proven success I wonder why RLC can't find another girl to duplicate the same routine and gain a similar huge following. What's a little competition for Leora? Has RLC really turned into a rotten apple and can't tempt any new good potential tenants. Seems like it. Word of mouth among RLC tenants and returnees about RLC's downslide must cause future tenants and other future returnees to hesitate or say NO!!!.

On 4/24/2022 at 2:36 AM, moos54 said:

it's still funny to see some members putting no doubt about his words while they are hyper critical of other translators, who have proven themselves several times, when it comes to Martina 😁

If tenants don't speak English and well enough to hear them then I could care less about any language translations. No English speaking then I am just a visual voyeur of them. Either the tenant is within cam view or not. If not then I could care less where they are or what they are doing. 

17 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

If tenants don't speak English and well enough to hear them then I could care less about any language translations. No English speaking then I am just a visual voyeur of them. Either the tenant is within cam view or not. If not then I could care less where they are or what they are doing. 

When last did we see her ass in this apt?😒