B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

The relationships , the friendships , the dynamics , can be clearly seen on this - as it seems - invitation by Eva and Matvei in their apartment . We can clearly say that all DIVAS  chose to stay away or had other plans ( Loraine , Holly , Tweety , Ulyana , although Ulyana had the moving apartment procedure , still no excuse for me , Olivia for her own reasons ) and of course it would have been nice to see Radislava but personally there must be something wrong also between her and Kylie at the moment .

Karol and Marlene is also another disappointment , I would have liked seeing them in B6 , as for Cleopatra , I start get indifferent about her and this - since it doesn’t happen often for me for a tenant , especially being a really  beautiful  one - shows that this girl has become a disappointment and in my opinion she should pack and go live her normal life that she had in Barcelona as she clearly pushes herself for this and RLC isn’t her priority to work .

The conclusion says that we have two excellent couples who can easily both inspire the rest of Barcelona tenants , K&R and E&M and I hope they stay for a very very long time so we can get such evenings .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The relationships , the friendships , the dynamics , can be clearly seen on this - as it seems - invitation by Eva and Matvei in their apartment . We can clearly say that all DIVAS  chose to stay away or had other plans ( Loraine , Holly , Tweety , Ulyana , although Ulyana had the moving apartment procedure , still no excuse for me , Olivia for her own reasons ) and of course it would have been nice to see Radislava but personally there must be something wrong also between her and Kylie at the moment .

Karol and Marlene is also another disappointment , I would have liked seeing them in B6 , as for Cleopatra , I start get indifferent about her and this - since it doesn’t happen often for me for a tenant , especially being a really  beautiful  one - shows that this girl has become a disappointment and in my opinion she should pack and go live her normal life that she had in Barcelona as she clearly pushes herself for this and RLC isn’t her priority to work .

The conclusion says that we have two excellent couples who can easily both inspire the rest of Barcelona tenants , K&R and E&M and I hope they stay for a very very long time so we can get such evenings .

I agree with you. It just seems like common courtesy that other Barcelona participants either visit Eva and Mat at their apartment or invite them over to theirs. I am particulary disappointed with both Tweety, Holly, and in particular Martina making no effort to at least recognize that if it weren't for women like Eva they would not have a job in RLC .None of these three can hold a candle to what Eva has brought to RLC... they just don't have the talent or desire. It pains me to say that especially in Martina's case. But I think Martina has decided that she wants nothing to do with the rest of women on RLC..... I suspect Martina and Eva will never meet. Such a shame.

• Haha 1

I don't care if Martina and Eva don't meet. Martina is boring and was only interesting when she was fucking Nelly. Eva and Matvei seem to only want to do things as a couple so the idea of Martina and Eva hooking up is out of the question because she isn't going to want to do anything with Matvei involved.

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Do nothing sisters in B6 😕

As it is usually said, it is very hard to please Greeks and Trojans. People will just complain either way, even nice things like this socializations at other apartments and with other people, without appreciating it instead...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

👏 👏

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't care if Martina and Eva don't meet. Martina is boring and was only interesting when she was fucking Nelly. Eva and Matvei seem to only want to do things as a couple so the idea of Martina and Eva hooking up is out of the question because she isn't going to want to do anything with Matvei involved.

Just saying...I don't agree with that. I think that goes against everything we saw about Eva in Russia and even now...she is open to almost everything. So you're saying Martina would never have a threesome with Eva and her man? How do you know that? You apparently know that  Martina has never been in a FFM sexual tryst right? Give me the evidence.

• Like 1