B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

Eva gets along well with all girls
Mat fits in well too
it doesn't seem pushy, she has good conversations with everyone
If things continue like this, Eva and Mat will become the center of activities in Barca.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

So I'm guessing Mat has gone on a late night booze run.

I think so.  Eva and Tweety seem to be having a serious conversation in the soundproof sauna.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy is way overdue for some action. Except for making out and some sneaky finger play in the bathtub, we have not really seen her fuck in Barcelona like she did before. I wonder if they have something special planned for later or if she has just retired from fucking on camera?

I don't recall Kristy or Kamilla ever having sex on cam in Barcelona. Not saying your wrong but I don't recall it. I do know the time when Kamilla was invited on a weekend outing on a boat and Kristy was not. Kristy did not speak to Kamilla for a few days and finally Kamilla started crying because she loved Kristy and had hurt her feelings. That all changed when they got their own apartment in Moscow. 

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Eva and Tweety seem to be having a serious conversation in the soundproof sauna.

right, when both came out Eva talked about the book she is reading. "beautiful world, where are you"

Just now, rado07 said:

Eva gets along well with all girls
Mat fits in well too
it doesn't seem pushy, she has good conversations with everyone
If things continue like this, Eva and Mat will become the center of activities in Barca.

They already are I think. Since when have we seen this type of activitty generated by any new couple in recent memory so soon? Some will say that by B5, but is  nowhere near the strong sensuality that Eva has shown. She is the very best RLC has ever had, but she does take her time when it comes to other women...she is a siren and her bekon call is enticing, eventually. She is irresistable to many women. That's why she is a legend,

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, DWI said:

They already are I think. Since when have we seen this type of activitty generated by any new couple in recent memory so soon? Some will say that by B5, but is  nowhere near the strong sensuality that Eva has shown. She is the very best RLC has ever had, but she does take her time when it comes to other women...she is a siren and her bekon call is enticing, eventually. She is irresistable to many women. That's why she is a legend,

Eva also likes the drugs and the weed too as we witnessed many times in their apartment in Russia. 

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I did see Tweety talking about the mural on the wall behind Matvei. 

previously they talked about the painting to the right of it, they disagreed on what it actually depicts

• Thanks 1

Beatrice Bullshit is what gets me ??? she will fuck around with Kylie and Russ, and the mop top druggie But Daniel, but she does nothing with Eva and Matt. WTF ???  But on the other hand maybe they want nothing to do with her.. that would not surprise me at all Eva is far to smart to deal with the Beatrice Bullshit drama games..