B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

Just now, Noldus said:

nope

That's what everyone said the first time Kammie got fucked on camera. I was lucky enough to capture the screen shot which showed the guy "balls deep in Kammi" with the panties pulled to the side. You guys think because someone keeps their panties on that they cannot be fucked. You are only revealing how much you know (or don't know).

2 minutes ago, philo said:

That's what everyone said the first time Kammie got fucked on camera. I was lucky enough to capture the screen shot which showed the guy "balls deep in Kammi" with the panties pulled to the side. You guys think because someone keeps their panties on that they cannot be fucked. You are only revealing how much you know (or don't know).

You get to look better with cam 8, then you see it is on the outside of the panties

I you only listened to the sound track you could tell when Mat entered Bea. Women make a different sound when the dick enters them than they make from dry humping. (Just my opinion based upon my personal experience). 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

You get to look better with cam 8, then you see it is on the outside of the panties

I will take another look and if you are correct I will acknowledge it. My opinion is based upon Bea's moan at the point I think he entered her. I did not see his dick like I did with Kammi.