B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

I was actually hoping they would get Kristy to have sex with them. The kisses Kristy shared with Eva and Matvei showed a lot of tongue (see replay link below). And I think when Holly arrived Kristy got a little jealous of the attention Holly and Tweety (but especially Holly) was receiving from Matvei (see replay link below).

If Kristy does join them at a later date (I am hoping) history tells us Kristy will make Matvei wear a condom and she will check it periodically to make sure it is on and not broken. Granted, it has been a few years but I never saw Kristy fuck anyone without a condom. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Kristy and Eva kissing.
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Krsity asking Eva is she can kiss Matvei then kissing him.
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The play with Holly and Tweety. Kristy is watching from the Living Room. I think she gets a little jealous. 

• Like 1

My feelings on last night's episode is that it was shameful bunch of bullshit. I had liked Eva up to that point but I wont bother watching that apartment any longer. That was just awful.

The sample size is three:  Masha, Olivia, and Khristy.

All three girls were passive as Eva and Mat massaged them.  In Masha's case, Masha, lying on her back, would even raise her arms above her head in surrender, 'Do with me what you will'.   There is very little playing with the pussy, rather it is a intense sensory experience arising from touching and caressing other parts of the body.  In none of the three cases was the touching reciprocated by the 'target'.   Both Masha and Olivia were sexually aroused, and Kristy even gave indications -- just before Bea's intrusion -- that she was becoming aroused.   I thought Eva's next step would be to pull Khristy's bikini bottoms off, as the massage had moved to her ass.

I view the two of them as a pair of predators playing with a willing and eager victim.

From Bea's experience last night, Eva does not prohibit Mat from fucking or attempting to fuck whomever they are playing with.  I don't think that the plan was for Kristy to be fucked last night;  I think it was to be more of an Olivia 'massage'

As for Bea, if Eva and Mat have B&D gear -- and I don't think they do yet -- last night with Bea would have been a good time to bring it out.

• Like 1

And with this we are at 3 unsuccessful attempts. The funny thing is that with Kristy it seemed almost done, but then Bea showed up. Now, twice ok but the third time it seems clear to me that something is wrong. Bea a few weeks ago had no problem fucking with that blond guy in front of Kylie and Rus, she even seemed ready to fuck Rus too. Instead with Mat and Eva there was yet another block, with all that Eva and Mat did not have any problems. This is starting to be ridiculous.

13 hours ago, moules said:

In the sauna with Kristy, Eva and Mat used the same erotic massage technique that they successfully used with Masha and with Olivia.  They are well-practiced at this.  So Kristy was the intended 'target' for the night.  However, Bea disrupted the whole scene, and broke the mood.  Her interference was textbook cock-blocking.

I don't think Eva is much interested in Bea, and that played out subsequently.  And as others have pointed out, why did Bea hang around until everyone else had left, and turn into a sack of potatoes in bed?  She deserves a negative grade for the night.

I do not know what to make of Tweety giving a full frontal view of her pussy to Mat, with absolutely no attempt to shield or cover the view.   It would not surprise me if Tweety soon makes a solo visit to B-6

Well said! I'm pretty sure they'll catch someone in their 'web' soon enough!

Kristy looks the girl to be the next “Olivia “ or “ Masha “ for having these long night teasing build ups for whatever may happen , quite frankly , if it wasn’t for Alana , I think Kristy would now visit more often B6 having discovered the sauna and the seductive ways of Matvei …Let’s see then if Kristy then shows up for one more chance ..

Other than her , i can’t see anyone else , Tweety will always have Holly’s influence of words “ do this or don’t do this “ as I believe it is happening and the rest of the girls , only the new B4 arrivals but will get some time or till E&M visit the villa again and get introduced to them .Let’s hope that recent Loraine’s visit in B6 can be a good reason to visit back B4 to return the favor😁

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I was actually hoping they would get Kristy to have sex with them. The kisses Kristy shared with Eva and Matvei showed a lot of tongue (see replay link below). And I think when Holly arrived Kristy got a little jealous of the attention Holly and Tweety (but especially Holly) was receiving from Matvei (see replay link below).

Good work as usual Piper.  

What I don't understand is how we got from that sensual deep kissing with Kristy in the tub to the end game with shy/fish Bea?

On 5/7/2022 at 2:07 AM, ddhm said:

I believe that nothing more has happened so far out of respect and not clearly knowing the rest of the tenants who wish to do things where these two Eva and Matvei stand as part of sharing moments .

This is a well-written post (per usual) and I generally agree with it.  But you often rationalize the lack of sex that occurs by saying that the participants do this "out of respect".   I don't think respect has anything to do with it.  Perhaps this is an issue caused by our lack of shared understanding of english words.   Like if Bea decided to not "go all the way", who is she respecting by acting that way?    Or if Eva doesn't feel a vibe to go all the way with Bea, who is she  respecting by not going for it?    The only time you have used this concept that works for me is when  Martina tried to hold off having sex with Nelly out o respect for Bogdan.  And we have seen how that has worked.

I think when people are horny and the vibe is there, no amount of respect will stand in the way of satisfying these urges.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, moules said:

In the sauna with Kristy, Eva and Mat used the same erotic massage technique that they successfully used with Masha and with Olivia.  They are well-practiced at this.  So Kristy was the intended 'target' for the night.  However, Bea disrupted the whole scene, and broke the mood.  Her interference was textbook cock-blocking.

I don't think Eva is much interested in Bea, and that played out subsequently.  And as others have pointed out, why did Bea hang around until everyone else had left, and turn into a sack of potatoes in bed?  She deserves a negative grade for the night.

I do not know what to make of Tweety giving a full frontal view of her pussy to Mat, with absolutely no attempt to shield or cover the view.   It would not surprise me if Tweety soon makes a solo visit to B-6

I missed this yesterday but add me to the list of folks who wants to throw kudos to you @molds.

If Bea was indeed an explicit cockblock, would this be something Kristy would ask her to do?

It does feel like Eva and Mat are on a mission ... and this can only be good for us.