B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a well-written post (per usual) and I generally agree with it.  But you often rationalize the lack of sex that occurs by saying that the participants do this "out of respect".   I don't think respect has anything to do with it.  Perhaps this is an issue caused by our lack of shared understanding of english words.   Like if Bea decided to not "go all the way", who is she respecting by acting that way?    Or if Eva doesn't feel a vibe to go all the way with Bea, who is she  respecting by not going for it?    The only time you have used this concept that works for me is when  Martina tried to hold off having sex with Nelly out o respect for Bogdan.  And we have seen how that has worked.

I think when people are horny and the vibe is there, no amount of respect will stand in the way of satisfying these urges.

I personally believe that any of the participants who are part of RLC currently  they know exactly the history of each and everyone involved in the project , either by sharing conversations amongst themselves or when they are visiting and so on , discussions happen like “ have you ever been with RLC , when was it or are you first time for the company “ and so on , this I think brings  a kind of “ inner consciousness thinking “ of each individual on how things should be done , what could possibly be allowed and what not .

To make myself easier to understand , Beatrice has been with RLC again but Eva was a couples participant , she was situated in Russia , therefore she belongs to the “ special list “ of tenants before the purge , the same like Leora for example currently or Kristy and Alana and the recent departed Olivia and Ulyana . All these have been in Russia living , they were ( are ) “originals “ let’s say . With thar being said , Beatrice knowing that Eva was with Sam and now she tries again as a COV , she might be thinking that this is a new relationship for an “ original “ like Eva , she can’t be sure how far she can go like she did with Kylie and Rus for example , doing sex in front of them with Daniel and when all 4 were teasing sexually .. I think Beatrice then respects the history of Eva and this current relationship and she didn’t want to involve more , watching and allowing to be touched as she didn’t try to give back , it might show this theory . Of course , maybe she’s not into sex threesomes ? That would be strange but who knows , maybe it is also a reason . 

In any case , for me , what matters the most is that I don’t think that Eva and Matvei participate in any kind of shows , it is for me now a chance to say that i totally disagree with a comment some weeks ago that “ they help Eva and Matvei for the views “ . I honestly believe that Eva and Matvei are doing exactly what they would do even if they were off cameras , this is what turns them on , lots of sexuality and sensational moments , it is just easier being part of RLC to easily try and seduce fellow RLC tenants .

I think Eva and Matvei are one of the biggest success of RLC we have seen recently , a couple that is unpredictable and never gets boring , this is the ideal as being COV . I expect the best to come . 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To make myself easier to understand , Beatrice has been with RLC again but Eva was a couples participant , she was situated in Russia , therefore she belongs to the “ special list “ of tenants before the purge , the same like Leora for example currently or Kristy and Alana and the recent departed Olivia and Ulyana . All these have been in Russia living , they were ( are ) “originals “ let’s say . With thar being said , Beatrice knowing that Eva was with Sam and now she tries again as a COV , she might be thinking that this is a new relationship for an “ original “ like Eva , she can’t be sure how far she can go like she did with Kylie and Rus for example , doing sex in front of them with Daniel and when all 4 were teasing sexually .. I think Beatrice then respects the history of Eva and this current relationship and she didn’t want to involve more , watching and allowing to be touched as she didn’t try to give back , it might show this theory . Of course , maybe she’s not into sex threesomes ? That would be strange but who knows , maybe it is also a reason . 

OKAYYYYY ... hmmmm

This is a torturish explanation and I think you contradict yourself.  If Bea understands and knows the history of Eva and actually respects it, she would be down for a hot threesome.  

I do love all the theories and speculations regarding  what we see.  But when it comes to Bea with Eva/Mat  ... I think the "Kristy asked Bea to cockblock" theory is just as likely as Bea not wanting to do more out of respect for Eva theory (in other words not very likely).

I do agree 100% with you that the participants all share a common bond around being  RLC employees and I am sure they talk and discuss things just like any employees do at any Company.   I do not think we here in the forum give this dynamic enough consideration in understanding what and why we see what we see and also in building foundations for our speculations.  This  to me means everything can be possibly staged for us.  It could be as simple as Eva telling Bea (and Kristy and whoever else) that "Mat and I want to have sex in front of someone, will you stay with us tonight".  That conversation could include, "we are not prepared to go all the way".   And with just a few simple words, the  stage is set and we see what  we see.   

One might wonder why Eva and Mat just don't let it all fly right away with a sexy threesome.   Who knows but maybe they are smart and crafty enough to build up to this over time.   We like to call them actors and one of the fundamental rules of acting is to "leave your audience wanting more".    Every one of the 3 "threesomes" Mat and Eva have attempted have progressed further than the one before.

J'ai regardé plusieurs fois avec passion la scène de la nuit du 7 au 8 mai entre Eva, Matvei et Bea, par cam nmr 8, on voit bien le regard d'Eva, on devine qu'elle invite amicalement Bea dans le jeu, elle regarde même comme une initiation. Ce couple me rappelle un des premiers films érotiques de la série Emmanuel dans les années 70 avec l'actrice Sylvia Krystel, à qui Eva ressemble beaucoup. Je n'avais pas vu Eva et Matvei lors de leurs précédentes apparitions sur RLC, mais on ressent vraiment un naturel profond, ces deux-là ne me semblent pas du tout jouer de scénario, ils ne font pas de concours de masturbation devant le cams, les choses se font à la maison de la manière la plus naturelle qui soit, et comme le dit si bien DDHM, avec ou sans caméras, ces deux-là s'aiment à la folie et feraient de même. Ils nous offrent simplement le plaisir de les contempler. Pour moi,they save RLC from disaster.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OKAYYYYY ... hmmmm

This is a torturish explanation and I think you contradict yourself.  If Bea understands and knows the history of Eva and actually respects it, she would be down for a hot threesome.  

I do love all the theories and speculations regarding  what we see.  But when it comes to Bea with Eva/Mat  ... I think the "Kristy asked Bea to cockblock" theory is just as likely as Bea not wanting to do more out of respect for Eva theory (in other words not very likely).

I do agree 100% with you that the participants all share a common bond around being  RLC employees and I am sure they talk and discuss things just like any employees do at any Company.   I do not think we here in the forum give this dynamic enough consideration in understanding what and why we see what we see and also in building foundations for our speculations.  This  to me means everything can be possibly staged for us.  It could be as simple as Eva telling Bea (and Kristy and whoever else) that "Mat and I want to have sex in front of someone, will you stay with us tonight".  That conversation could include, "we are not prepared to go all the way".   And with just a few simple words, the  stage is set and we see what  we see.   

One might wonder why Eva and Mat just don't let it all fly right away with a sexy threesome.   Who knows but maybe they are smart and crafty enough to build up to this over time.   We like to call them actors and one of the fundamental rules of acting is to "leave your audience wanting more".    Every one of the 3 "threesomes" Mat and Eva have attempted have progressed further than the one before.

Let’s see what happens  Ms.Jen , at the end , that is wanting to be a voyeur at its best 😉🙂

Just now, corpslibre said:

I watched several times with passion the scene of the night of May 7 to 8 between Eva, Matvei and Bea, by cam nmr 8, we can clearly see Eva's gaze, we can guess that she friendly invites Bea into the game, it even looks like an initiation. This couple reminds me of one of the first erotic films of the Emmanuel series in the 70s with actress Sylvia Krystel, who Eva looks a lot like. I hadn't seen Eva and Matvei in their previous appearances on RLC, but you really feel a deep naturalness, these two don't seem to me to be playing a script at all, they don't do masturbation competitions in front of the cams, things are do it at home in the most natural way possible, and as DDHM says so well, with or without cameras, these two are madly in love and would do the same. They simply offer us the pleasure of looking at them. For me, they save RLC from disaster.

Pure respect mentioning this name “ Sylvia Kristel” and the first Emmanuelle movies .An incredible Dutch woman , hope the universe rests her soul as she only lived for 60 years . A post to bring memories watching this in the nineties and while growing up to teenager years 😁😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I missed this yesterday but add me to the list of folks who wants to throw kudos to you @molds.

If Bea was indeed an explicit cockblock, would this be something Kristy would ask her to do?

It does feel like Eva and Mat are on a mission ... and this can only be good for us.

I certainly don't think it was a per-arranged cock-block.

My perception is that Eva outlines the scope of the erotic massage with the girl in advance. She and Mat will do all the touching, and the girl is a passive recipient.  That was most clearly what occurred with Masha.  During the interplay with Olivia, Olivia responded at one point by kissing Eva passionately on the lips.  I think that was spontaneous.   I also think the general ground rules don't include fucking, unless the girl, by her actions or words, decides she wants to fuck.

I also think that these massages are about the girl staying within her comfort zone.  When Krista entered the sauna, she lay on her stomach, and immediately rolled down the top of her bikini.  She was expecting a massage.  However, the sauna is not the best setting for a three person massage, and I believe the 'plan' was to start there, and much later, continue on Eva and Mat's bed. 

Remember Eva surreptitiously peeking on naked Mat's massage of a naked Masha?  And immediately becoming aroused.

The 'plan' was interrupted by Bea dancing and pressing her body against the glass door of the sauna.  That broke the mood, and derailed the 'plan'.  I also don't know whether H&T's visit was anticipated, or a surprise.  That also could have complicated the 'plan, particularly with Tweety stripping gown to her panties, and later joining Eva nude in the sauna, and allowing Mat a great view of her pussy.  At the time I thought, is Tweety now going to substitute for Kristy?

As for Bea, neither Eva nor Mat paid her much attention when the others were there.  She was clearly not part of any 'plan'.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, moules said:

In the sauna with Kristy, Eva and Mat used the same erotic massage technique that they successfully used with Masha and with Olivia.  They are well-practiced at this.  So Kristy was the intended 'target' for the night.  However, Bea disrupted the whole scene, and broke the mood.  Her interference was textbook cock-blocking.

I don't think Eva is much interested in Bea, and that played out subsequently.  And as others have pointed out, why did Bea hang around until everyone else had left, and turn into a sack of potatoes in bed?  She deserves a negative grade for the night.

I do not know what to make of Tweety giving a full frontal view of her pussy to Mat, with absolutely no attempt to shield or cover the view.   It would not surprise me if Tweety soon makes a solo visit to B-6

Well said! I'm pretty sure they'll catch someone in their 'web' soon enough!

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Now you will get to see Sam also , but without anyone actually  being able to predict what this reappearance means and what it will be seen by him ..

Fascinating.   Few men have crossed the threshold into Masha's apartment without putting their cock into Masha.  But this makes no sense to me.  You are making me think about all the stories you veterans have told.   Masha seems to have a committed boyfriend right now.  How does this work?