Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

3 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Miraguy,

This has been my question for months now. I think much of thIs is based upon the common perception, or more accurately, the common "speculation",  that her and Nelly are stil having lesbian trysts, or at the very least are still good friends. The problem I have is a lot of this is predicated on the belief that the "parking lot" incident did in fact occur....I think not. When we rely on the translations of a couple of subs who say they can interpret everything Martina says, but, for some strange reason, will only interpret a tiny portion of the conversations between Martina, Alberto and Martina's girrlfriends, well, I'm suspect something is amiss. If I do not see it on camers how do I know if all the translations and speculation are actually true? Frankly, I do question the "translators" accuracy. Some say that if the translators provided too much accurate info, RLC would shut them down...that could be true but I can't say. What I do believe is that position suggests that the translators work for RLC and are not allowed to give away too many secrets... keep 'em guessing as we say in the U.S. Personally, I have seen no evidence that Martina and Nelly are still making love. I also doubt they see each other as friends. Of course that doesn't explain Martina's all-night escapades, but that is all off-camera so none of us will ever know what's going on there. In my opinion, RLC loves to create a "soap opera" involving Martina and Nelly. My problem is that they blew it...they have carried the guessing game on way too long...they should "put up or shut up". And the"translators" should do the same thing...start giving us a lot more info...if you can't, well maybe its time for a new day job. Its the lack of credible translationn of Russian/Ukranian to English that will eventually sink RLC. Sorry fo the long post.

I agree.  Very well put.

19 hours ago, yelt said:

Martina should be pissed with Mr Alberto for not getting vaccinated.  He is putting her, school and livelihood at risk!!

This covid is some strange stuff and neither of these two have acted particularly responsible during this pandemic… 

Martina got the vax (I guess) , but she still went out partying with her friends all night long often and ended up catching the covid anyway (funny how the vax doesn’t stop that) and brought it home to Alberto… Fortunately for Alberto, although being unvaxxed and in intimate contact with Martina during her illness, he never caught it. 

Yet as this pandemic seems to wane he ventures out one night to party with Martina and catches covid (if that’s what’s his current problem really is). 

Shame on Alberto for being so inconsiderate…..

Before anyone jumps on me for being an anti-vaxxer, I’ve had both my Moderna shots and the booster AND I’ve stayed home… This pandemic is the main reason I finally ponied up after all these years and got an RLC subscription… Home alone with nothing to do so I get a sub and watch the pretty girls…. 

• Upvote 1

Its Friday dusk in Barcelona and after a tedious week of school and a bout with Albert and COVID, I suspect Martina will be taking leave of her roommate for her acquaintances and some carousing! 

I can envision a kiss from Martina to her friend Alberto should happen soon, if not already, and a gentle whisper “not to wait up for her tonight”, she does not know when she will return.  Therefore, one can only consider the possibilities! Especially, if she has not had sex all week. 

It does not appear much is occurring in this apartment these days, can no longer be referred to as a favorite or popular cam. From reading the Forum, it does not seem as if much of anything is happening with RLC and continues not worth a subscription. 

Everything with the girl who use to be the number one most viewed, Martina, is proceeding off camera.  And I wouldn’t think anyone is watching the apartment to see Alberto.  

Although, the summer is young, perhaps we will see some boiling of temperatures between Alberto and Martina that could leave Alberto homeless, or Martina moved into B7.

Is it conceivable Martina will bring home one of her many boyfriends, to decisively have sex in the spare room with Alberto down the hall? Do you think Alberto would be distraught or just wait his turn? Perhaps we will see Martina in a 3-some with Alberto? 

Just one other thought, does anyone know if there will be the big annual Bar-b-que at B4, this year?  If so, they should make it mandatory attendance from all. Ahh..the possibilities? 

I am quite sure Alberto reads the forum and may consider some of the suggestions written.  But unless the plan has changed to get Martina through school and then for Alberto to then attend himself afterward; every passing day without the most key ingredient (a job), then Martina to party along, possibly being with other one-night stands that are much more stable. And with a more normal lifestyle (jobs), it is a day closer to you living without the one you say you love!  Without Martina, you would be kick out of RCL and could visit the park bench without Blackie. 

Alberto when you read this “Think..think”!  Stop sleeping and waiting your life away! For Valentines day he surprised her with fake flower and a chocolate cake (which he ate) for Valentine (Nelly’s gifts and dinner out were much better), massaging his girl from time to time and finally anal sex.  

Alberto, you are a good guy. Although Martina may or may not be right person any longer; she continues to live without strong morals and no real vision for the future except (I hope) completing school and doing anything for money.  Martina has a lot to offer, at almost 26 or 27, with time left she is wasting away. For Alberto does she ever think about a family of her own some day? Or will she continue to be the good actor, impersonator, and sex addict that she is?

Good Night!

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

mi opinion personal , es que si martina dejara a alberto , es lo mejor que le puede pasar , este hombre esta perdiendo el tiempo y su vida al lado de esta mujer , que acabara en brazos de un macho alfa pastilla roja

1 hour ago, darkman said:

mi opinion personal , es que si martina dejara a alberto , es lo mejor que le puede pasar , este hombre esta perdiendo el tiempo y su vida al lado de esta mujer , que acabara en brazos de un macho alfa pastilla roja

I can't see Martina with an Alpha male... She's too independent....

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, tle said:

No puedo ver a Martina con un macho Alfa... Es demasiado independiente....

los alfa son para un rato , luego cuando las dejan , se acuerdan del beta que le hacia la comida y la cuidaba , y vuelven para quedarse embarazadas , para despues volver a dejarlo , con una pension de manutencion casi de por vida .

• Haha 1

Seems to me to be a somewhat old-fashioned view of the current situation. So far we haven't seen any of these "alphas" with Martina and I don't think someone like that matches their partner picture either. If so, she'd had a guy like already might not be difficult for her to get someone like that.🤔

Martina sleeping on the couch it must be her turn for the couch , its hardly a good idea for viewing figures, A distinct lack of action in the apartment nowadays she must well horny by now but feeling obligated to stay with Alberto rather than going out and finding a bit elsewhere 

• Confused 1