B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Seems like the only girls you like on rlc are Masha, Harley and Fiora. Is that because they bring cock home for you to look at where as the other girls you moan about don't. Is it your personal opinion that a girl only shows real life content when they have a man to fuck on camera for your pleasure? 

Esmi and Zabava is real life and I “ love “ watching  Esmi .You also don’t get it , I don’t care if they bring cock or pussy , i simply want to see human reactions and behaviors ..Holly cares just to make money , her English lessons , she enjoys in general a stay that the only thing she does is taking showers , sewing lately and that’s it .Where are her friends ? Where are the interactions with the others ? The only real thing I saw after a long time was during last night that she came from outside activities horny and she bated  for her female hormones next to a “ dead sleeping “ Tweety .. Harley , Fiora , Masha , Olivia , even Ulyana that she has a disappointing stay , these girls in the villa show something , they have a life .And Harley hasn’t brought any cock in the villa , the same goes for Ulyana since many months  , Olivia is friendly with everyone , normal human behaviors ..Just  roomates living under the same roof , rules applied ..But Holly has her own agenda , you like her but I miss the Holy  I got to know and if she was showing that she enjoys this stay rather than giving  me the feeling to me personally ,  ddhm , that she just fills one more bed , I wouldn’t criticize in this way ..I don’t know why we can’t have an opinion here that bothers the personal expectations of what RLC personally means for each individual .You like it , I respect it , do I judge why you like it or I am expressing my opinion regarding Holly ?

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Esmi and Zabava is real life and I “ love “ watching  Esmi .You also don’t get it , I don’t care if they bring cock or pussy , i simply want to see human reactions and behaviors ..Holly cares just to make money , her English lessons , she enjoys in general a stay that the only thing she does is taking showers , sewing lately and that’s it .Where are her friends ? Where are the interactions with the others ? The only real thing I saw after a long time was during last night that she came from outside activities horny and she bated  for her female hormones next to a “ dead sleeping “ Tweety .. Harley , Fiora , Masha , Olivia , even Ulyana that she has a disappointing stay , these girls in the villa show something , they have a life .And Harley hasn’t brought any cock in the villa , the same goes for Ulyana since many months  , Olivia is friendly with everyone , normal human behaviors ..Just  roomates living under the same roof , rules applied ..But Holly has her own agenda , you like her but I miss the Holy  I got to know and if she was showing that she enjoys this stay rather than giving  me the feeling to me personally ,  ddhm , that she just fills one more bed , I wouldn’t criticize in this way ..I don’t know why we can’t have an opinion here that bothers the personal expectations of what RLC personally means for each individual .You like it , I respect it , do I judge why you like it or I am expressing my opinion regarding Holly ?

No you like to post what you'd like to see any of the girls do. And when they are not doing what you want to see them doing you are posting to get rid of them. For example, you've been bitching about Leora ever since you joined the forum. There are 12 apartments to watch now, it's not like you are stuck with watching the same girls in the same rooms 24/7. If you don't like a girl turn the channel over and watch something else.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Just so you know, when you post an essay like this, I read the first sentence then ignore the rest

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

What you essentially just said, is you want Holly to be fake and put on shows and yet you're happy with Emsi, which is basically identical to what Holly is doing, apart from she never masturbates (which is fine, I think Emsi is great), it'll be interesting to see what you say about her in a few months time 😉. I think the issue is often you'll portray whatever Holly is doing as bad, weather that's your intention or not, it's how it comes across, when she's just living her life and dealing with her issues, like we all are.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Esmi e Zabava sono la vita reale e "amo" guardare Esmi. Anche tu non lo capisci, non mi interessa se portano cazzo o figa, voglio semplicemente vedere le reazioni e i comportamenti umani.. Holly si preoccupa solo di fare soldi, le sue lezioni di inglese, in generale gode di un soggiorno che l'unica cosa che fa è farsi la doccia, cucire ultimamente e basta. Dove sono le sue amiche? Dove sono le interazioni con gli altri? L'unica cosa reale che ho visto dopo tanto tempo è stata durante la scorsa notte che veniva da attività esterne eccitata e si batteva per i suoi ormoni femminili accanto a Titti "che dorme morto". Harley, Fiora, Masha, Olivia, persino Ulyana che lei ha un soggiorno deludente, queste ragazze nella villa mostrano qualcosa, hanno una vita. E Harley non ha portato nessun cazzo nella villa, lo stesso vale per Ulyana da molti mesi,

Do you forget about Cleopatra? Have you forgotten Linda and Tibor? What do Zabava and Esmi do? Kristy and Alana? Olivia? Let's send them all home and hope that Serafima, Mia and Lia, Irma will arrive ......... This is what we have; Cleopatra's showers remain and never seen walking around the house naked, but why then do I discuss with you if we know very well that there is a solution. It is not us who decide who to send because those who arrive are no longer like the previous stays, as we remember them. We have a very simple solution in our hands, only us and RLC can't do anything about it. The solution is not to renew the subscription and closed all the controversy. I have already decided and I have already said it. I don't like Holly in this living room after the Christmas holidays but Holly keeps walking around the house naked, she shows me her pussy and she is beautiful and so does Tweety. Do they have a parallel view outside the cameras? Very well at their age I would like to see if it was different. Let's finish with the controversy and enjoy Fiora with the Vampire, Eva with her new partner, the appearances of Karol and Marlene with their boyfriends and Martina's sincere and true fucks with Alberto, the only fucks that I appreciate for spontaneity. Ah, I forgot Psyche and Mars, fantastic

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

No you like to post what you'd like to see any of the girls do. And when they are not doing what you want to see them doing you are posting to get rid of them. For example, you've been bitching about Leora ever since you joined the forum. There are 12 apartments to watch now, it's not like you are stuck with watching the same girls in the same rooms 24/7. If you don't like a girl turn the channel over and watch something else.

Aren’t we all doing the same ? I am bitching about Leora because if it was any other person , RLC would have kicked her out as it has done with other tenants who had similar attitudes like her .Leora is a joke , that’s my opinion and I don’t change it till I see anything  else from her apart from the lonely , isolated and imprisoned life she has in her new living city . I praised  Leora in the past and almost for her first year in Prague ,she had a normal life , a boyfriend , a dog , she had a life .In Prague she has a life and she’s hiding it for her own reasons .You seem to like the way she presents her life  to you as a viewer , I respect your preference , I have mine , end of story .

Of course I post what I would like to see but this doesn’t mean that this is what I am asking the girls to do . Who am I to control the actions of the girls ? And that’s why I am not watching them and I watch the ones that satisfy my viewer’s preferences .This doesn’t prevent me to criticize negative what I don’t watch or praise enormously what I like watching , where is the problem with that ? Aren’t all of these opinions ? What are we doing here in this forum ? I criticize but I respect and don’t insult either a tenant or anyone , I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours , if my comments or posts make you angry , frustrated or don’t come in agreement , you can always ignore , not read them and laugh with them , it is very simple .

I am not RLC to get rid of the girls but in order to give to the audience what they want , you need to bring  yourself to a tenant’s position and think “ what am I doing here ? What am I participating for ? What have I signed for ? Is it a site to show my private life 24/7 as much as I can or hiding , getting the payroll and just walk in a free rent apartment to profit for the future ? “ In order to satisfy the customer , you need to become the customer ..and in my opinion RLC many times has no idea what being the customer who pays is .

I watch when I am pleased and I never tune in to things I check at the thumbnails that don’t satisfy me .But that’s different on not saying anything if I don’t like ( AGAIN , FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PREFERENCES ) what’s being broadcasted .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Do you forget about Cleopatra? Have you forgotten Linda and Tibor? What do Zabava and Esmi do? Kristy and Alana? Olivia? Let's send them all home and hope that Serafima, Mia and Lia, Irma will arrive ......... This is what we have; Cleopatra's showers remain and never seen walking around the house naked, but why then do I discuss with you if we know very well that there is a solution. It is not us who decide who to send because those who arrive are no longer like the previous stays, as we remember them. We have a very simple solution in our hands, only us and RLC can't do anything about it. The solution is not to renew the subscription and closed all the controversy. I have already decided and I have already said it. I don't like Holly in this living room after the Christmas holidays but Holly keeps walking around the house naked, she shows me her pussy and she is beautiful and so does Tweety. Do they have a parallel view outside the cameras? Very well at their age I would like to see if it was different. Let's finish with the controversy and enjoy Fiora with the Vampire, Eva with her new partner, the appearances of Karol and Marlene with their boyfriends and Martina's sincere and true fucks with Alberto, the only fucks that I appreciate for spontaneity. Ah, I forgot Psyche and Mars, fantastic

I agree about Cleopatra and about Alana , Linda and Tibor are a couple and this is now a marriage life that I think they should have continued away of the cameras  . I enjoy Olivia as she’s a team player , the girls like her , Ulyana is a personal favorite and I am not fair with my judgement so I won’t say more about her . 

I agree with what we can watch to be entertained and and any differences we have is a matter of personal taste ,therefore , it is all good 😇