Loraine trying to give us a nice view of her clit.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Loraine, I appreciate your beauty and the fact you are trying to give us a treat when you masturbate but the problem is you come across as a cold woman, a nonromantic woman. For as long as I can remember your lovemaking has been cold and unromantic, even when you were fucking Anthony. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Loraine trying to give us a nice view of her clit.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Loraine, I appreciate your beauty and the fact you are trying to give us a treat when you masturbate but the problem is you come across as a cold woman, a nonromantic woman. For as long as I can remember your lovemaking has been cold and unromantic, even when you were fucking Anthony. 

Truth spoken 😔

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I believe that Radi is returning home to B4

It's almost like she made a last minute decision to go home, I would have thought she would have left earlier if she was planning on going home today.

9 hours ago, moules said:

Are you saying that Holly had never me this guy before she invited him to her bed in the villa?  He seemed very comfortable about the cameras, which is not the usual reaction of those who know little about the villa and are visiting for the first time.  And she left the bright lights on for the fucking.  And it was very convenient that Tweety was spending the night at B-5.

I don't know if Holly had met him for the first time or not. From their conversation I understood that they were at a house party together prior to coming back to the Villa. It was definitely his first time on RLC, and fortunately he did not care much about the cameras at the time.