3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The problem HappyChappie is that this guy - if we are talking about the same one - was that his right to voice his opinion was happening by insulting and disrespecting  the voices and opinions of the others when he didn’t agree . He was “forcing “ his opinion as the right one by eliminating the ones which were posted here as “ ridiculous “ “ LMAO “ I am sure “ “ I was told “ and so on presenting any other positive opinion as a joke according to his own beliefs by insulting with his way those comments . 

If you think I am like him , but how you say it , more crude , it is your opinion and I can’t but respect it as I always do with everyone’s  here .

You constantly post about what you don't like, you constantly post how you think rlc should be run. Also you constantly reply to those you challenge you comments with 'I have a right to voice and write my opinion'. Sound like someone we know?

With your 'my personal opinion' monologues you are trying to influence people. 

I am one of those you call 'everyone loves Holly' group and you have posted several post saying you'd like to see her removed and her room given to the likes of Fiora, who I can't stand, but do you see me posting get rid of Fiora daily?

I am also one of those 'I love Leora' group, and you constantly pull her to pieces.

I like to watch Radi, god knows why but I do.

The bottom line ddhm is that you want to get rid of the things I like to watch. We are all watching rlc for different reasons. You've seen me post before, give me tits, arse and fanny and I'm as happy as Larry. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I've only seen her with 1 guy since she came to B4 so I figure that's who it must be.

She fucked another guy with a huge dick before she got with this creep!! That was at the other apt with mimi and ulyana/Olivia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You constantly post about what you don't like, you constantly post how you think rlc should be run. Also you constantly reply to those you challenge you comments with 'I have a right to voice and write my opinion'. Sound like someone we know?

I am one of those you call 'everyone loves Holly' group and you have posted several post saying you'd like to see her removed and her room given to the likes of Fiora, who I can't stand, but do you see me posting get rid of Fiora daily?

I am also one of those 'I love Leora' group, and you constantly pull her to pieces.

The bottom line ddhm is that you want to get rid of the things I like to watch. We are all watching rlc for different reasons. You've seen me post before, give me tits, arse and fanny and I'm as happy as Larry. 

But I am not taking the decisions in the end who is about to be removed , who is about to remain and who is about to (re)appear . 

Me influencing with the monologues the others ? Well , then my words and the way I write aren’t making people indifferent , they have a meaning , a start , a middle and an end , I guess I can speak and write the language in order to make sentences so as we can have a discussion here and say why this one and why not the other one and so on . Me influencing when i only present a personal opinion with arguments and explained ? Well , isn’t it how it should be done with the majority so as to understand a poster’s comment rather than mono word answers “ yes “ , “ no “ LMAO “ or emojis without understanding .. 

The conclusion is that anyone has his favorites , his least favorites and the ones that don’t bother and don’t care . I use this small corner of internet to communicate my thoughts rather than keeping them inside me , some share the same opinion like me and they can’t write it or they don’t want to write it , some others like you disagree with me , they make it perfectly clear to me by explaining it with comments and some others they give an emoji . As you express your admiration of things you like , I express both things I like and I don’t like , if this is considered to be a wrong way doing here or it shouldn’t be happening here , then , what are we all become members in this forum and when we have the power to speak and say what we want to say we decide to stay silent and not interfere/react  to a comment we agree or disagree ? 

I like , enjoy , admire  watching ALL the GIRLS  but  I don’t like to watch ALL the TENANTS , if this makes a difference , then you might get my point . I like and watch the girl Cleopatra but I don’t like the tenant Cleopatra , so as giving also an example . 

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

She fucked another guy with a huge dick before she got with this creep!! That was at the other apt with mimi and ulyana/Olivia

Hi cupid, I don't know too much about this guy, be he usually acts like a gentleman when I've seen him. Am I missing something? She seems like a drama queen, which I like, need more interesting people on h re re that do more than Jack off, which she does often with a dramatic weird flare.

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Haha Happy. You like tits, arse and fanny, you sound like a normal man. Is a fanny different that an arse? 😊

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi cupid, I don't know too much about this guy, be he usually acts like a gentleman when I've seen him. Am I missing something? She seems like a drama queen, which I like, need more interesting people on h re re that do more than Jack off, which she does often with a dramatic weird flare.

Hey ashley, don't think you're missing anything here lol, it's just my personal opinion abt him, his apparent age has nothing to do with it... he just creeps me out, and yes she is a drama queen and bossy in my opinion!!😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmm, wasn't that the guy with a backpack and a laptop who stayed for nearly 48 hours and seemed like Holly has been waiting for him to appear and that's why (in my opinion as always) she regretted whatever she did with Daniel as she might felt that betrayed him by doing whatever with Daniel? 

No that was a different guy. Holly met this guy at a party on the same night and He came back with her. He had to catch a flight, that's why he left at 5am. The guy you are talking about was Ukrainian/Russian, this latest guy was Turkish. When he was leaving he said " See you soon " to Holly, so I guess he will be back. 

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not sure but it looked like it. When he was leaving he called a friend to catch him there and take him to the air port, before the sex he said that he could only be there for an hour, and told her that in a few days he would be back. To this friend he spoke in a different language, sound like Arabic,  and he never spoke in Spanish. But I don't think that it was their first time together but they barely know each other. 

My theory is that Holly hookup with guys on Tinder or night clubs first and if she think that the guy will be ok on cameras she brings him over. Remember her talk with Dani that by her body language looked like she was complaining about how the guy fucked her?  This made think that she tries the guy off cam first.

Yeah, basically what I thought. She's had "successful" dates before this one by what she's said to others after being out. We'd all love to see her bring everyone back to the villa, but not all guys are the right type to bring back, or might not want to fuck on cam