19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who's Larry?   Is that  the one who got banned?

Seriously, get kids off to school and check in here ... it's kind of sad to see the biggest thing I missed is the little skirmish between Chappie and DD.

@HappyChappie You are pretty special here and you make a lot of good points.  Sometimes @ddhm  can be exhausting.  But he is no where near like the guy who got banned.    

I admire the people here who have a lot more time than I do and take the time to make creative and pursuasive posts.  Also admire the voyeurs here who spend the time to catch details the rest of us don't see.  And when they report back here with links making things easier to find ... that's  wonderful.

I also love people who have deep passions for certain cast members, like you do Happy about Radi, who is very special.

I've been here over a year and have come to just accept DD's posts.  No matter how much shit he gets here, he keeps stepping into the batter's box every day.  You have to just accept it for what it is and accept him  for who he is.  People don't change.  You have heard that from me.  Even the guy who got banned TRIED to change, but couldn't, and didn't, and now he is gone.

And of course, as you all know, I love to play armchair psychoanalyst and try to understand what is going on in these people's minds.  Like right now, on the balcony Holly and Lorraine.  Holly got laid on cam, ending a long long streak of strike outs (baseball analogies are always popular) ... so wondering how she feels on Monday morning talking to Lorraine.

Anyway ... have a great week everybody.  Voyeur On!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously, get kids off to school and check in here ... it's kind of sad to see the biggest thing I missed is the little skirmish between Chappie and DD.

@HappyChappie You are pretty special here and you make a lot of good points.  Sometimes @ddhm  can be exhausting.  But he is no where near like the guy who got banned.    

I admire the people here who have a lot more time than I do and take the time to make creative and pursuasive posts.  Also admire the voyeurs here who spend the time to catch details the rest of us don't see.  And when they report back here with links making things easier to find ... that's  wonderful.

I also love people who have deep passions for certain cast members, like you do Happy about Radi, who is very special.

I've been here over a year and have come to just accept DD's posts.  No matter how much shit he gets here, he keeps stepping into the batter's box every day.  You have to just accept it for what it is and accept him  for who he is.  People don't change.  You have heard that from me.  Even the guy who got banned TRIED to change, but couldn't, and didn't, and now he is gone.

And of course, as you all know, I love to play armchair psychoanalyst and try to understand what is going on in these people's minds.  Like right now, on the balcony Holly and Lorraine.  Holly got laid on cam, ending a long long streak of strike outs (baseball analogies are always popular) ... so wondering how she feels on Monday morning talking to Lorraine.

Good afternoon Jen. I totally agree with you bout DD...He's a good guy who feels like he has to put ALL his thought down in writing. I, personally, don't see him trying to influence guys here in the least if they don't agree with him. He looks at RLC much closer than I do, especially these days, and goes to the far end of a fart to get his points across. . He enjoys it, and that's fine in my book. He doesn't throw insults at forum members and  tenants like the banned guy did...

But sometimes I admit I might not read every word of his posts...😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

We've just having a disagreement Jen. I'm not against him posting a thousand words a day but sometimes, and I can't be the only one, something is written/posted which makes me challenge what as been said. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

At this moment (16:20) the villa is in the hands of strangers who are not tenants, do we want this?

Why not - if they can make some action 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1