B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They are both “ locals “ but I think they got to know one another through their common RLC residency . To go further with the comment , seemed the recent “ distance “ from Kristy and Alana towards Cleopatra , it is good that at least she has an on cameras friend to back her up .. On the other hand , this friend being Radislava… let’s see how it evolves if Radislava even if off cameras stays around her ..

I leave you to the politics of it then

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

well, with guys like me lurking about you may need to copy this and paste it every once in a while because I get hot-headed about shit. But I appreciate what you say.

I disagree with  you many times 😝 but we NEVER EVER posted towards one another insults or degraded each other’s personalities . You may now think how a certain topic has been destroyed and is occupied by a maximum of 8-10 people when it should be a popular of opinions place like the Barcelona apartments that so many people here have things to say , no matter agreeing or not .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I do think we have not seen the last of her, I just don't understand why she was in such a hurry to move when her room is still empty.

all will be revealed in due time. RLC is negotiating contracts all the time. They and the models know what they are doing. Rad was very popular in spite of and as I said because of her negative comments.

The popularity of a tenant is simply shown when people talk about her either way and not being indifferent , when a comment is happening now and the other one next day . With that being said , anyone can easily think who the popular tenants are .. 

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I do think we have not seen the last of her, I just don't understand why she was in such a hurry to move when her room is still empty.

I think she needed a break.  I believe she holds the all-time RLC record for continuous days of being on-cam, taking no vacation, and never more than 24 hours away from the cameras.  517 days.  Clearly, a violation of Spanish labor laws!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with  you many times 😝 but we NEVER EVER posted towards one another insults or degraded each other’s personalities . You may now think how a certain topic has been destroyed and is occupied by a maximum of 8-10 people when it should be a popular of opinions place like the Barcelona apartments that so many people here have things to say , no matter agreeing or not .

I would never say anything derogatory unless provoked...ok maybe I did but... now I ask you to please pm me. Where there is this dominance of thought? Maybe I was a part of it.

But this is true. Look at Rad. She seems to be having a bit of fun, I will say it again. Their job is difficult. Imagine being on camera 24/7. And then, to be criticized by a bunch of old fools that haven't gotten laid in 20 or 30 years. I'd be telling us to go fuck ourselves every second.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

But this is true. Look at Rad. She seems to be having a bit of fun, I will say it again. Their job is difficult. Imagine being on camera 24/7. And then, to be criticized by a bunch of old fools that haven't gotten laid in 20 or 30 years. I'd be telling us to go fuck ourselves every second.

For example , how can we say a job is difficult if it is their decision to do it ? If they can’t , they can always quit and go out in the real world .. if this is a difficult job , the people who go under the earth to mine , what are they ? 🤨

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

I think she needed a break.  I believe she holds the all-time RLC record for continuous days of being on-cam, taking no vacation, and never more than 24 hours away from the cameras.  517 days.  Clearly, a violation of Spanish labor laws!

I agree she deserves a break or a vacation, but I think if she is away to long and starts doing other things it may become less appealing to return to the project.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

For example , how can we say a job is difficult if it is their decision to do it ? If they can’t , they can always quit and go out in the real world .. if this is a difficult job , the people who go under the earth to mine , what are they ? 🤨

Evry job is difficult. Mine, yours. we all suffer a bit. But they look at it as a way to jump ahead if they are good enough. Or perhaps, as Kitty, a way to breathe long enough to figure out how to survive.

But honestly, do you think these women have choices? Right now, In my country, our Supreme Court is going to bring up Roe vs Wade. The choice of a woman to decide if she can support a baby. I think you need to look closer at what is happening to women in our world before you decide what choices they have.

I'll catch the rest of the evening on replay.  I'm 85 percent certain Radi has been drinking, and that may have given her a migraine headache.  Cleo seems somewhat amused seeing her in this condition.