B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

5 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't think she would re-appear at 0200 hours if she had been forced from RLC, as some claim.

LOL she is not forced to do anything, sir. She is a powerful contributor to RLC. They want her around you can be sure of it.

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I totally agree. I get really pissed off sometimes.

But the one difference is this. I don't judge these ladies or even the guys for the choices they make. You want to masturbate every night? do it. You want to lay around and show your pussy? Do it. You want to make your living being a sex object for old guys to delight them? Do it. In fact, I would be willing to bet these ladies have saved a lot of guys lives that have nothing left than to look at beautiful women prancing around naked.

Think about it.

I don’t give a shit how a tenant lives , if she fucks everyday , masturbates everyday , sleeping everyday ..But the way they choose to live in front of cameras , I will criticize them all the way I want according to my personal preferences as a viewer and I use this platform here , a forum that ALL OPINIONS are entitled to be presented ( as long as they are within forum rules and not insult members and tenants ) ..Therefore , to use an example , I don’t care if Kitty argues everyday or gets fucked everyday but I will definitely judge her , criticize her either positive or negative according to my own way of thinking of how I see RLC as a viewer , what I expect and what my preferences are .

The problem here is that they tell me that I “ influence “ opinions or I want things my way and i get angry or frustrated when I don’t have it the way I prefer it or  how it should be , but the truth is that I am only expressing here a personal opinion , nothing more , nothing less .If people agree or disagree , it is absolutely not my problem , I simply comment on what I watch . Going with the flow and popularity and praising , results being a “ good guy “ , being a  “ rebel “  and go against the flow , makes you a hater 😂🤣  ..The truth is , going against the flow is simply formatting and having your own personal way of thinking which actually makes you an educated person , ready to criticize and be criticized 😇

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL she is not forced to do anything, sir. She is a powerful contributor to RLC. They want her around you can be sure of it.

I hope you are right, I would like to see her back in the project soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t give a shit how a tenant lives , if she fucks everyday , masturbates everyday , sleeping everyday ..But the way they choose to live in front of cameras , I will criticize them all the way I want according to my personal preferences as a viewer and I use this platform here , a forum that ALL OPINIONS are entitled to be presented ( as long as they are within forum rules and not insult members and tenants ) ..Therefore , to use an example , I don’t care if Kitty argues everyday or gets fucked everyday but I will definitely judge her , criticize her either positive or negative according to my own way of thinking of how I see RLC as a viewer , what I expect and what my preferences are .

The problem here is that they tell me that I “ influence “ opinions or I want things my way and i get angry or frustrated when I don’t have it the way I prefer it or  how it should be , but the truth is that I am only expressing here a personal opinion , nothing more , nothing less .If people agree or disagree , it is absolutely not my problem , I simply comment on what I watch . Going with the flow and popularity and praising , results being a “ good guy “ , being a  “ rebel “  and go against the flow , makes you a hater 😂🤣  ..The truth is , going against the flow is simply formatting and having your own personal way of thinking which actually makes you an educated person , ready to criticize and be criticized 😇

well, with guys like me lurking about you may need to copy this and paste it every once in a while because I get hot-headed about shit. But I appreciate what you say.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I hope you are right, I would like to see her back in the project soon.

If you think for one second we have seen the last of her, think again. Right now she is on vacation.

11 minutes ago, moules said:

I recall a poster saying that Cleo is from Barcelona.  That could explain why they seem to know each other from outside of RLC.

They are both “ locals “ but I think they got to know one another through their common RLC residency . To go further with the comment , seeing the recent “ distance “ from Kristy and Alana towards Cleopatra , it is good that at least she has an on cameras friend to back her up .. On the other hand , this friend being Radislava… let’s see how it evolves if Radislava even if off cameras stays around her ..

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

If you think for one second we have seen the last of her, think again. Right now she is on vacation.

I do think we have not seen the last of her, I just don't understand why she was in such a hurry to move when her room is still empty.

• Confused 1