B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't. But I also don't think that they have a contractual obligation of doing sex or bates on cam. I also don't think that RLC should kick them by not doing it, they know their ratings and by that can decide if they stay or don't. 
My guess is that they will not get much time in the apartment if they continue that way, specially if woman that are proven exhibitionist become available.

To add to that I think is useless to complain about them on and on here. If a subscriber doesn't like what he's watching or think that is been robed, just write to RLC or cancel de subscription.

I almost 100% agree. I just think it's worthless writing to RLC since they aren't actually lying or fooling the viewers / subscribers, because what the tenants do or not do is their own choice. And yes, people must stop complaining on and on about what the tenants don't do.

And to conclude, about the content itself, I think, as someone once rightly said, the sexual stuff (especially the shows) mainly started or gained more highlight with the opening of B2, and many of the GOV / COV tenants just took advantage of it. 

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

I almost 100% agree. I just think it's worthless writing to RLC since they aren't actually lying or fooling the viewers / subscribers, because what the tenants do or not do is their own choice. And yes, people must stop complaining on and on about what the tenants don't do.

And to conclude, about the content itself, I think, as someone once rightly said, the sexual stuff (especially the shows) mainly started or gained more highlight with the opening of B2, and many of the GOV / COV tenants just took advantage of it. 

Of course you can complain about the cast to RLC. It doesn't mean that they will have to refund your sub or something like that, but you can let them know who you like and don't like.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I don't. But I also don't think that they have a contractual obligation of doing sex or bates on cam. I also don't think that RLC should kick them by not doing it, they know their ratings and by that can decide if they stay or don't. 
My guess is that they will not get much time in the apartment if they continue that way, specially if woman that are proven exhibitionist become available.

To add to that I think is useless to complain about them on and on here. If a subscriber doesn't like what he's watching or think that is been robed, just write to RLC or cancel de subscription.

The whole idea of RLC is to provide an insight into private life of other people. For this purpose, RLC should have residents in the cast who are actually prepared to really live in these apatments and not hide their private lives from the camera. I am aware that some idealize these girls, but you shouldn't let yourself be fooled either. Just think about what RLC could actually be if all the residents would actually be in the project for real.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Of course you can complain about the cast to RLC. It doesn't mean that they will have to refund your sub or something like that, but you can let them know who you like and don't like.

Of course, but what I mean is more like we shouldn't complain just because they don't do something or if they spend more or less time on cams, because that's part of what they're doing, which is in case their private life, as RLC states themselves in their FAQ, when they say that the tenants are no actors and there's no scenarios, video editing and so on, and that they can be out doing various thinks and it is real life as it is.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole idea of RLC is to provide an insight into private life of other people. For this purpose, RLC should have residents in the cast who are actually prepared to really live in these apatments and not hide their private lives from the camera. I am aware that some idealize these girls, but you shouldn't let yourself be fooled either. Just think about what RLC could actually be if all the residents would actually be in the project for real.

They just hide what they do outside or what they don't do (which they aren't obligated to do), because if you read RLC's FAQ they say that if they are out they can be doing various things, amongst what they mention.

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Of course, but what I mean is more like we shouldn't complain just because they don't do something or if they spend more or less time on cams, because that's part of what they're doing, which is in case their private life, as RLC states themselves in their FAQ, when they say that the tenants are no actors and there's no scenarios, video editing and so on, and that they can be out doing various thinks and it is real life as it is.

You know that I agree with you and understand the site business, but if many subscribers complain about a tenant or this tenant doesn't get as much viewers the site hope they get they will have their contract terminated.

This is why I don't watch the tenants that I don't like, I don't even go to their topics to complain about them. I just ignore and give audience to the ones that I enjoy.

When I complained about Esmi and Zaba I did it because I like them, I enjoy watching them and this is why I wish that they do more than just take showers and change clothes. I really do hope that Esmi becomes a exhibitionist, although I don't believe that she will ever going to reach Karol's or Marlene's levels.

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You know that I agree with you and understand the site business, but if many subscribers complain about a tenant or this tenant doesn't get as much viewers the site hope they get they will have their contract terminated.

This is why I don't watch the tenants that I don't like, I don't even go to their topics to complain about them. I just ignore and give audience to the ones that I enjoy.

When I complained about Esmi and Zaba I did it because I like them, I enjoy watching them and this is why I wish that they do more than just take showers and change clothes. I really do hope that Esmi becomes a exhibitionist, although I don't believe that she will ever going to reach Karol's or Marlene's levels.

I get what you're saying. I always try to find a valid reason for a tenant (like Esmi and Zaba in this case that we're talking about) to not show/ do something or to not show/ do too much, since many things can happen in their private lives which they are living and showing, and they aren't emotionless robots. And I always watch hoping that they will show progress and show more of themselves, as the sisters have already done (maybe with some help of Karol and Marlene and others). But if people don't like them, they don't have to come to the threads everyday and keep constantly complaining just because they don't do a certain thing.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

L'intera idea di RLC è di fornire uno spaccato della vita privata di altre persone. A tal fine, RLC dovrebbe avere residenti nel cast che sono effettivamente preparati a vivere davvero in questi appartamenti e non nascondere la propria vita privata alla telecamera. Sono consapevole che alcuni idealizzano queste ragazze, ma non dovresti nemmeno farti ingannare. Pensa a cosa potrebbe effettivamente essere RLC se tutti i residenti fossero davvero coinvolti nel progetto.

Mangiare, dormire, fare la doccia, cagare, pisciare, guardare un film, fare le faccende di casa....  sono cose della vita privata che presumo facciate anche voi in casa, quindi, ancora una volta, il vostro concetto di vita privata e di vivere l'appartamento, si basa sempre e soltanto sul portare qualcuno per scopare.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Marlene is singing and dancing home alone.

I have to admit, she's giving some life to this apartment.

Let's see if the sisters come back they will join her.

Need to be before mid night. 😬

• Like 2