Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

23 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Trying to be funny are they... laugh out loud not... the dumb arses.

Hey, just for snorts and, ah, um, er, 'discussion, how about those in the know composing a list of who they each think is a "dumb ass" Name names.

THAT would sure stimulate a lively conversation. 

• Confused 1

Why should it make any difference whether that woman spends a night or several nights away from that apartment occasionally or not ? It really should not imo. That woman is only in her early 30's, she's not 50 or even 40 years old or older. She should be doing what she wants to try to enjoy her life while she is still in what should be the first half of her life, and I suppose her spending a night or several nights away from that apartment occasionally might have something to do with her trying to do just that.

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

I never associated religion with Leora, or of her having faith in a higher authority (besides a dildo or the RLC hierarchy).

Tough to align righteous beliefs with what she does for a living.

(Oh, the flak I'll get for that rational remark)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

so let's see what's going on  

Leora exit 19:57 Yesterday 

Went for a walk with a friend (Women)  

Eat and chat at a friend's house 

It stayed there to sleep 

This afternoon Leora Has arrived 

In the bathroom washing hair 

Preparing to leave 

Exit 

Must have gone to a party/music 

I don't see what the problem is Leora Have left 

She is free to do what she wants. 

Leora is a wonderful woman with her beauty and smile 😍

She can stay out all night long if she wants.  Will make this topic much more quieter.

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Why should it make any difference whether that woman spends a night or several nights away from that apartment occasionally or not ? It really should not imo. That woman is only in her early 30's, she's not 50 or even 40 years old or older. She should be doing what she wants to try to enjoy her life while she is still in what should be the first half of her life, and I suppose her spending a night or several nights away from that apartment occasionally might have something to do with her trying to do just that.

Can't disagree with that.