Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Anyone with half a brain would have realised at the offset that the girl in question was not joining RLC. 
She became a figure to stoke up people’s imagination and to keep the speculation mongers busy.

It was explained to them at the time by several of us members that she was no more than a friend in trouble, but it didn’t suit some to accept the obvious.

Some folks here have brains like the Bermuda Triangle once the information

goes in it's never found again

• Haha 6

I think now more than ever, that once people go to sleep, when they wake everything goes from the memory bank. We know FOR SURE, that the final plans for Paul and Eva to finally join her in Prague are being made. No conjecture, no speculation, no adding 2 and 2 and getting 5, all from plain facts. Yet how many times is this questioned, forgotten, or even ignored. It gets to the point where you think what's the point. Even in the last couple of days i have seen things and think "What on earth have you been reading the last 18 months? Obviously not this". 

G-H told everyone (correctly) that she was lending an ear to THREE people who had problems not long ago. That's been forgotten hasn't it, clearly.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think now more than ever, that once people go to sleep, when they wake everything goes from the memory bank. We know FOR SURE, that the final plans for Paul and Eva to finally join her in Prague are being made. No conjecture, no speculation, no adding 2 and 2 and getting 5, all from plain facts. Yet how many times is this questioned, forgotten, or even ignored. It gets to the point where you think what's the point. Even in the last couple of days i have seen things and think "What on earth have you been reading the last 18 months? Obviously not this". 

G-H told everyone (correctly) that she was lending an ear to THREE people who had problems not long ago. That's been forgotten hasn't it, clearly.

Thanks.  "For sure"   Please keep we lingual ignoramuses in the loop. Looking forward to Paul stepping into the apartment as Leora unleashes 2 years of pent up desire on him. \That will be worth the RLC subscription, Jimbo.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I went back and read them, Scutus. Don't see anything confusing or stupid in any of the comments I posted on 23, 24.

I have to admit Leora can be very helpful to people (and dogs!!!) in need and I applaud her for doing it.

Hey, I write what I am thinking and it evolves. Now that Malia is married I doubt she would ever come back.  The cams might creep her new hubby out. If things stabilize with the war I hope her married Russian friends drop in, which would be very interesting to see how they all act under the cams.

Hey, if I  get something wrong, or disagree with anyone it's not the end of the world. Nothing done on purpose to annoy anyone. That's a promise.

I appreciate the Russian speakers.  But everyone needs to cut each other a bit of slack. Hard not to comment, speculate, theorize. I mean what are we supposed to do remain silent and just wait for the Russian speakers words?

For the majority of us it's a forum of people interested in what's going on in some foreign countries with foreign speaking women as we rely on body language to assume.

For me it's cheap entertainment. I'm a bit long in the tooth, the wife's disabled and it's a nice diversion from old age. Some people can be quite friendly and accommodating others, not pointing at you, can be real dicks. Some more than others.  Wish the forum had more mutual respect of members towards each other. If someone says something stupid, wrong, whatever why jump on them?

I just want to watch the RLC cam girl employee named Leora and speculate on what I think I see or how it affects me without being hammered by those that disagree.

Why can we just get along?  I don't get it.  Some members personal lives must be pretty sad and I can only assume they are taking their personal misery out on others.  I expect a backlash at these comments.

Nice one max well said good lad you could be jimbos son or  father or lover or  a really nice man like me

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

SG, and the same goes for GH, The Earl and even Patou you are all up against immature idiots who think by continually asking the same question, or saying your translation is incorrect are think they are being big when in fact they're just stupid piss taking clowns trying to be clever and unfortunately until they are out of nappies (dippers) and grow up just ignore them.

Thank you all for the information you give to the mature people in this Forum it's much appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Are Paul and Eva coming to visit, or to live?

Also, can we trust that Eva planned out a good itinerary, that she will make sure Paul makes a pee-pee before the long trip begins, and that she will pack enough snacks for Paul on the plane/train ride - maybe bring some coloring books for him to keep him occupied?

so let's see what's going on  

Leora exit 19:57 Yesterday 

Went for a walk with a friend (Women)  

Eat and chat at a friend's house 

It stayed there to sleep 

This afternoon Leora Has arrived 

In the bathroom washing hair 

Preparing to leave 

Exit 

Must have gone to a party/music 

I don't see what the problem is Leora Have left 

She is free to do what she wants. 

Leora is a wonderful woman with her beauty and smile 😍

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

SG, and the same goes for GH, The Earl and even Patou you are all up against immature idiots who think by continually asking the same question, or saying your translation is incorrect are think they are being big when in fact they're just stupid piss taking clowns trying to be clever and unfortunately until they are out of nappies (dippers) and grow up just ignore them.

Thank you all for the information you give to the mature people in this Forum it's much appreciated.

👍

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

Are Paul and Eva coming to visit, or to live?

Also, can we trust that Eva planned out a good itinerary, that she will make sure Paul makes a pee-pee before the long trip begins, and that she will pack enough snacks for Paul on the plane/train ride - maybe bring some coloring books for him to keep him occupied?

that a long time in a crate

• Like 1
  • Confused 1