Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Can I have them when she comes home please my nose is blocked and I want to check my sense of smell

Think of the revenue Leora would generate if she sold her used ones like some of the other women on adult sites. 

Bet she'd be #1 on that, too. Naw, I am certain she'd be #1.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Think of the revenue Leora would generate if she sold her used ones like some of the other women on adult sites. 

Bet she'd be #1 on that, too. Naw, I am certain she'd be #1.

What if I sell my underpants on line?

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wasn't that Zena?  I defer to the Russian speakers

Consider the possibility of Leora being a compassionate friend to more than one female friend.

Also, do you not recall your posts, and the responses that you received on pages 23, and 24. 

Or does the starting of a new page, erase what has been posted previously in your mind?  It just might be possible that your posts would not collect so many confused emojis. If you would make the effort to recall the answers to you previous questions.  

Just a thought !!

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Consider the possibility of Leora being a compassionate friend to more than one female friend.

Also, do you not recall your posts, and the responses that you received on pages 23, and 24. 

Or does the starting of a new page, erase what has been posted previously in your mind?  It just might be possible that your posts would not collect so many confused emojis. If you would make the effort to recall the answers to you previous questions.  

Just a thought !!

Anyone with half a brain would have realised at the offset that the girl in question was not joining RLC. 
She became a figure to stoke up people’s imagination and to keep the speculation mongers busy.

It was explained to them at the time by several of us members that she was no more than a friend in trouble, but it didn’t suit some to accept the obvious.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Just a thought !!

I went back and read them, Scutus. Don't see anything confusing or stupid in any of the comments I posted on 23, 24.

I have to admit Leora can be very helpful to people (and dogs!!!) in need and I applaud her for doing it.

Hey, I write what I am thinking and it evolves. Now that Malia is married I doubt she would ever come back.  The cams might creep her new hubby out. If things stabilize with the war I hope her married Russian friends drop in, which would be very interesting to see how they all act under the cams.

Hey, if I  get something wrong, or disagree with anyone it's not the end of the world. Nothing done on purpose to annoy anyone. That's a promise.

I appreciate the Russian speakers.  But everyone needs to cut each other a bit of slack. Hard not to comment, speculate, theorize. I mean what are we supposed to do remain silent and just wait for the Russian speakers words?

For the majority of us it's a forum of people interested in what's going on in some foreign countries with foreign speaking women as we rely on body language to assume.

For me it's cheap entertainment. I'm a bit long in the tooth, the wife's disabled and it's a nice diversion from old age. Some people can be quite friendly and accommodating others, not pointing at you, can be real dicks. Some more than others.  Wish the forum had more mutual respect of members towards each other. If someone says something stupid, wrong, whatever why jump on them?

I just want to watch the RLC cam girl employee named Leora and speculate on what I think I see or how it affects me without being hammered by those that disagree.

Why can we just get along?  I don't get it.  Some members personal lives must be pretty sad and I can only assume they are taking their personal misery out on others.  I expect a backlash at these comments.

• Confused 2