Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All that matters is the here and now, and that is - All the paperwork has been done and sorted, all the official stuff has been given the thumbs up, he has started packing things, and all the medical stuff for Eva is being taken care of. Even last night she told her Dad that Paul was just weeks away now.

What happens in the future, who knows, maybe even they themselves don't yet. BUT - I think after all the planning and arranging, it's quite a bit to do for a short time, yes? So don't be surprised if this ends up being permanent. As G-H said as far back as last year, all the work to get a visa had begun then, it's not just a simple case of hopping on a plane, there were/are so many things to deal with - Covid, a war, a sickly Dog, a business, office space, an apartment, his own parents etc etc.....

She has finally got what she wanted, what she has worked for since arriving in Prague - For the family to be reunited. Just look at it that way, don't look 3, 6, 10 months down the line just yet.

All is right ..You just forget she was fucking  another guy for 1,5 years .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what is the problem 

Fidelity is a big issue. At least for some people.  I recall Leora telling Malia she was going out to get screwed. From my perspective I have a disabled wife yet would never ever consider not being physically unfaithful to her.  For better or worse you know.

Leora and Paul aren't married I know. Still  if you love someone and can't remain faithful apart you probably never will. If I love a woman a strange piece of ass is off the table. I get the impression many/most in the forum don't feel the way I do. I get that.

The recent overheard comment to Paul about her being stuck there for 3 years and him only planning on visiting for three months sounds like they were still an item the whole time.  I know some have reported that Paul had a girl friend while she had LB.

Just thinking out loud. Commenting.  Don't need rude responses. Other ideas and takes appreciated in response.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So?

25 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what is the problem 

No problem at all , I stated the facts .If Leora wasn’t fucking Leora’s Boyfriend , I need to understand again why this guy gathered so much heat while he was around Leora’s life all that time and why Leora was for such a long time around him , if she needed a friend that she could talk , make a discussion , why he was so much hated here .

• Confused 6