Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Fidelity is a big issue. At least for some people.  I recall Leora telling Malia she was going out to get screwed. From my perspective I have a disabled wife yet would never ever consider not being physically unfaithful to her.  For better or worse you know.

Leora and Paul aren't married I know. Still  if you love someone and can't remain faithful apart you probably never will. If I love a woman a strange piece of ass is off the table. I get the impression many/most in the forum don't feel the way I do. I get that.

The recent overheard comment to Paul about her being stuck there for 3 years and him only planning on visiting for three months sounds like they were still an item the whole time.  I know some have reported that Paul had a girl friend while she had LB.

Just thinking out loud. Commenting.  Don't need rude responses. Other ideas and takes appreciated in response.

Before you comment , try getting your facts right.  

paul dumped leora 1st ,  and started seeing another lady who was a friend of his best mates girlfriend,

leora  had a few friends that she used to go on walks with and had same interests in politics and history etc , one of them was LB and she started seeing him to get back at paul, but always told him they would never live togehter etc. 

So no she didn't cheat on paul, as they wasn't together at the time which killed leora inside,  she also told him many times she will win him back. 

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 1

On 4/26/2022 at 10:32 PM, GAG-HER said:

paul dumped leora 1st ,  and started seeing another lady who was a friend of his best mates girlfriend,

leora  had a few friends that she used to go on walks with and had same interests in politics and history etc , one of them was LB and she started seeing him to get back at paul, but always told him they would never live togehter etc. 

So no she didn't cheat on paul, as they wasn't together at the time which killed leora inside,  she also told him many times she will win him back. 

....And when did she start the winning him back? Just 2 months later, August 2020. It's all that mattered. She made it her goal to get him, and it worked. And yes, she was genuinely heartbroken at the thought of 'Her Paul' being with someone else.

I wonder if the 100% accurate source knew all this eh?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I really appreciate you telling me this.  It really makes a difference to me. These facts change everything to my perspective

Thanks!  Max

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1