Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you very much again Leora & Paul for another great show from you,loved it.Very good blowjow and licking by you Leora

and very nice pussy licking by Paul.And as usual a very hard,powerful and loud orgasm for you Leora,loved that too.So keep up the

good sex you 2 and keep it coming.I really like that Paul stays in bed with you Leora and not jumps up when it is over,bravo Paul.And

bravo to Eva too,no barking tonight either.And I can really see the love you have for each other,very nice.Love you always my lovely Queen

and a very big kiss to you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for an excellent and risky bate with your friend Mr.Black on the balcony,loved it.

And another hard and yes I could hear you but not so good.Wow,see you now laying on the couch completely knocked

out.Keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for an excellent and risky bate with your friend Mr.Black on the balcony,loved it.

And another hard and yes I could hear you but not so good.Wow,see you now laying on the couch completely knocked

out.Keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

Missed it live but she was satisfied.  She sure didn't take long to cum. Very sexy and risky. Risky is good.

That chair Malia used next to the wall is observable from the neighboring balconies above her if someone is out on them. She is taking a chance at being seen and that is a big turn on

• Confused 1

Better late than never,Thank God for replay.Well,that was a really nice surprise to see you wake up and feeling horny in the

early afternoon,loved it.Was a long time since you did that,more of it,please.So thank you very much my lovely Leora for a very

nice and risky finger bate with the door open,Paul could walked in any minute,loved that too.And another very hard and a little quieter

orgasm,understandable.Love to see how you enjoy the aftermath.Love you always my wonderful Queen and as usual a big kiss to you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1