Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Leora ! I have a respectful suggestion you might consider thinking about.

You and Paul are breaking new barriers together and it’s immensely pleasing to witness, tonight was no exception inasmuch as you introduced the vibrator.

I would respectfully suggest that when you and Paul adapt the 69 position, then for ultimate viewing pleasure tactical use of the cameras should be encouraged. For example, you could lay across the bed and  utilise both cameras 8 and 10 for maximum exposure,with Paul’s head and your arse at 10, and your mouth and Paul’s cock at 8, thereby the audience would get the benefit of all the camera angles including 9 and 11 with first class views of everything that would be happening.

Its good to see you both enjoying life together again, and it is reflected in your lovemaking. 

Thank you for sharing .

Respect !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

15 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

WOW et WOW encore, c'était une surprise incroyable. Je ne m'y attendais pas, mais c'était génial quand vous êtes allé chercher votre petit ami Mr.Pink

et a demandé à Paul de l'utiliser sur vous, j'ai adoré Leora.S'il vous plaît plus de cela alors merci beaucoup Leora & Paul pour un spectacle très merveilleux.Et comme

d'habitude un autre orgasme dur et fort pour toi Leora.Très gentil 69 de ta part, alors continue ton bon travail 2 et continue à venir.Merci pour

écoutez la lumière afin que nous puissions vous voir correctement.Je vous aime toujours ma belle reine et un très, très gros bisou pour vous.

bonjour sa c'est passer a quelle heure

Well,well you naughty little horny girl.Couldn´t resist to take a quick finger bate in the bathroom after the long teasing

you have giving us in bed,loved it.First time with Paul awake in the kitchen eating.I understand that you had to be a little

more silent when you came but it was great.and then out to Paul like nothing has happened.Love you always my wonderful

Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,well you naughty little horny girl.Couldn´t resist to take a quick finger bate in the bathroom after the long teasing

you have giving us in bed,loved it.First time with Paul awake in the kitchen eating.I understand that you had to be a little

more silent when you came but it was great.and then out to Paul like nothing has happened.Love you always my wonderful

Queen and a big kiss to you.

Erotic as all get out. It seemed to excite her as much as it did us. I worried about her losing her balance especially as she came.  Bravo.

• Sad 1

Naughty little Leora,start with a long warm up but decides that she have to wake up her man Paul so you can bate properly without

holding it back when you cums,awesome loved it.And Paul all dizzy when you jump his dick and intensivly begin to suck it eagerly.And

Paul just smiles and I think he is thinking she´s crazy,haha.So thank you very much for a nice blowjob my lovely Leora.Love you always

my wonderful Queen and as usual a big kiss to you.And keep it coming.

• Upvote 5

I just want add this for you Leora,this was so funny to watch.How desperate you were to get Paul´s dick out,first away with the duvet and then

rip off his boxershorts and then bang,right on it like give it to me,give it to me.That was priceless to watch and I really loved it,so keep these

surprising moments to come.Love  you Leora.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2