Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another risky and nice sensitive finger bate,loved it.And the index

finger up your little ass really did it for you.Loved the hard and a little holdbacked orgasm you got.

Love to watch you enjoy the aftermath and the little smile on your face.Love you always my beautiful Queen and

as usual a big kiss to you.

Pathetic - Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen | Make a Meme

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Careful you know stn cld said play nice

I am, I haven’t attacked anyone, I have been polite,  just reciprocating and showing nothing but love for those who show it to me.

Where’s the problem with that?

You’re right ! There isn’t one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

On 8/12/2022 at 3:17 PM, jimbo4 said:

I am, I haven’t attacked anyone, I have been polite,  just reciprocating and showing nothing but love for those who show it to me.

Where’s the problem with that?

You’re right ! There isn’t one.

You show love? Are you having a mid-life crisis?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thank God,I was right in time when you started.Thank you very much Leora & Paul for another great show,

loved it.And a very nice and hard orgasm again Leora,very loudly too.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

Oh btw,thanks for leaving the lights on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Nice to watch. She wanted to fuck, he's asleep, no problem for our Leora. She was eaten well, he fingered her ass. Love watching her face fuck him.  She came close to cumming on his mouth. Sexy lady. Spent hard.  Bravo. Shocked she wasn't top cam afterwards, #2, but oh, well.

Paul tried anal the other night and she directed his dick away from her ass to her pussy. The idea is there.  Go for it, Paul, she'll love it. Do a reach around while you are nailing her in the ass...butt (pun) she may not need the extra hand.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1