Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Nice to see that you still have your strip so

let it keep growing,we love it.

She is now looking like the complete stunning sexy woman we all know she can be ! It's much admired and appreciated.😊

• Upvote 6

Well,well naughty you,thank you for a nice surprise on the balcony.Fast and intensive,little sad that we can´t hear you when you

cum,but as usual it seemed to be a hard orgasm,so thank you very much my lovely Leora.Can we hope for a reprise later tonight?

Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very big kiss to you.

• Like 4

With the superb buildup in the lounge, exercising and very good dancing, she got herself into the kind of situation that rolled the clock back a few years and showed us the stunning woman she now is, confident with her body, happy, mischievous, daring and uninhibited, with the bonus being that she was enjoying herself….And so were we! 

This is the Leora most people love.

• Upvote 6

Wow,that was a fast one with your friend Mr.Black,thank you very much my lovely Leora.And another really hard orgasm and loudly too,loved that last

little shout.You know I love it when you show your inner feelings.And I love it when Mr.Black goes so fast in and out of you.So keep up the good work,

woman and keep them coming.Love the landingstrip,looks so good on you.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big,big kiss to you.BTW,nice new

pink t-shirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

bonjour j'aimerait un petit renseignement que je n'ai pas trouvé sur le site.

la date du dernier jour du premier appartement, et le premier jour du deuxième appartement je vous remercie d'avance

59 minutes ago, RAME said:

bonjour j'aimerait un petit renseignement que je n'ai pas trouvé sur le site.

la date du dernier jour du premier appartement, et le premier jour du deuxième appartement je vous remercie d'avance

Its in the archive

• Haha 1

Thank you very much for a wonderful bate with little Mr.Pink up your ass hole,loved it.And thank you for remebering to turn down the

volume on the TV:I was quite sure you would choose Mr.Pink when you began to play with your ass.Very powerful orgasm again and

very audible too,and you know I love that.I must say you are a master of teasing us for so long time so that we don´t leave you,bravo.Nice

new blue shirt,looks good on you.So thank you for a really good evening.Love you always Leora and as usal a very big kiss to you.Oh BTW,

I would never leave you as long as you are at home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3