Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Leora is an open book. She allows subscribers to eavesdrop on her phone calls and see who she is videochatting with. Add in any supposed language translations to the mix and the result is less personal privacy for Leora. Obviously she allows it or puts herself in positions for subscribers to do the "nosey neighbor" thing which can be construed as gossip or not totally 100% accurate. Seeing is believing. When you factor in speculation then it adds more drama and potential disagreements to what really is going on with Leora. Kinda sad that subscribers delve deeper into a tenant's life. This is a voyeur cam site - not a "profile and life story" of a tenant. I believe too many subscribers get way too involved in a tenant's personal space. One good thing is that Leora is not with VHTV because the perverted subscribers there want complete apartment cam coverage including watching a tenant/guest piss and shit. To me, Leora is so easy on the eyes and adorable to watch so I stick with the visual voyeurism treat that she offers to us. Everything else I take with a grain of salt because camcaps is all about speculation (maybe some truth to what is said but usually stretched for a better storyline). I will say this, I think camcaps has helped RLC survive this long because without this site then RLC would be only visual and less people would follow RLC especially with the current rollcall or cast of characters. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is an open book. She allows subscribers to eavesdrop on her phone calls and see who she is videochatting with. Add in any supposed language translations to the mix and the result is less personal privacy for Leora. Obviously she allows it or puts herself in positions for subscribers to do the "nosey neighbor" thing which can be construed as gossip or not totally 100% accurate. Seeing is believing. When you factor in speculation then it adds more drama and potential disagreements to what really is going on with Leora. Kinda sad that subscribers delve deeper into a tenant's life. This is a voyeur cam site - not a "profile and life story" of a tenant. I believe too many subscribers get way too involved in a tenant's personal space. One good thing is that Leora is not with VHTV because the perverted subscribers there want complete apartment cam coverage including watching a tenant/guest piss and shit. To me, Leora is so easy on the eyes and adorable to watch so I stick with the visual voyeurism treat that she offers to us. Everything else I take with a grain of salt because camcaps is all about speculation (maybe some truth to what is said but usually stretched for a better storyline). I will say this, I think camcaps has helped RLC survive this long because without this site then RLC would be only visual and less people would follow RLC especially with the current rollcall or cast of characters. 

Supposed translations? Nosey neighbor? Not 100% accurate? Speculation?

Cheers. Another insult for me and GH. 

Wait till Paul and Eva walk through that door.

🖕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Your comment is a contradiction. Precisely because Leora talks on the phone with Paul in front of the cameras, we know what happens and what they says (and above all with someone who translates). I doubt that Leora is on the phone all day, every day, telling untrue things.

Then she doesn't always behave like this on the phone, so it's not even true that Leora is an open book (not entirely at least).

• Upvote 3

Thank you very much for 2 awesome bates my lovely Leora with your friend Mr.Black,loved it.And as usual a very hard orgasm and very loudly too.

I love to hear when you moan and gasp when you build it up how good it must feel on your little clit.Really like your long white shirt and long white

socks,looking very sexy in it.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very big kiss to you.Oh btw,It was very nice to see you so uplose to the cam.

I just waited for you to look in it.Please,can you do that?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for 2 awesome bates my lovely Leora with your friend Mr.Black,loved it.And as usual a very hard orgasm and very loudly too.

I love to hear when you moan and gasp when you build it up how good it must feel on your little clit.Really like your long white shirt and long white

socks,looking very sexy in it.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very big kiss to you.Oh btw,It was very nice to see you so uplose to the cam.

I just waited for you to look in it.Please,can you do that?

Good to see your back posting comments 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

First of all,thank you Leora for turn on the light again so we can see you properly in all your naked glory.And then of course another wonderful bate

with your friend Mr.White this time,he knows were the spot is.I love it when I see and hear your reaction when he find it.And another hard and very loudly

orgasm again,loved that too.Thank you for turning off the ipad so it doesn´t disturb us.I have only one complain,don´t use to much lube,please.Love you always

my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.Oh btw,love the landing strip that you have start growing,looking good on you so please save it this time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

First of all,thank you Leora for turn on the light again so we can see you properly in all your naked glory.And then of course another wonderful bate

with your friend Mr.White this time,he knows were the spot is.I love it when I see and hear your reaction when he find it.And another hard and very loudly

orgasm again,loved that too.Thank you for turning off the ipad so it doesn´t disturb us.I have only one complain,don´t use to much lube,please.Love you always

my lovely Queen and a big kiss to you.Oh btw,love the landing strip that you have start growing,looking good on you so please save it this time.

Sad Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Wow,you never stop to surprise me,thought you were going to tease a little more after the toilet visit.But no,just bang on with only your

fast fingers.Thank you for a lovely bate and another hard orgasm,not so loud today but I loved it.Nice to see that you still have your strip so

let it keep growing,we love it.Also nice to see that you are getting a suntan,looks much more healthy.love you always my wonderful Queen

and a big kiss as usual and keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3