Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Well,what can I say?Tonight you surprised me again when you decided to be all naked in bed and just looking so gorgeous,bravo.

And I don´t think there is anybody that can resist you then.Thank for a fantastic bate with your friend Mr.White,he really knows how

to get you in the right mood.Love your moaning and the small sighs and gasping when he hit the right spot.And another very hard and

loudly orgasm,loved it.So keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my wonderful Queen and tonight you

looked like a Goddes,a big,big kiss to you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Naughty Leora got a little horny on the balcony,wow.You really surprised me when you came out from the bathroom with Mr.Black in

your hand.Tahnk you for a wonderful bate with another hard and loudly orgasm,loved it.And thank you for turn down the Tv so it doesn´t

disturb you and us and we can hear you good.love you always my wonderful Leora and a big kiss on your beautiful boobs.

• Upvote 5

On 5/17/2022 at 9:20 AM, Max Ragnar said:

How can she sleep at night with the lights on?  How can she sleep sometimes until 3:00PM? How does she sleep with that notebook sound on?

Some people have never worked a rotating shift. Where one works all three time periods every month. Have they !   Which is basically what Leora is on, with her very good attempt to satisfy her global audience !  The difference is that hers is 24/7/365. 

All one has to do is to work her shifts. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Some people have never worked a rotating shift. Where one works all three time periods every month. Have they !   Which is basically what Leora is on, with her very good attempt to satisfy her global audience !  The difference is that hers is 24/7/365. 

All one has to do is to work her shifts. 

Plus i know someone who often also does all three of those things listed above (Sleeping till 3/Lights on/Sound on).

Me. 

Hardly unique traits are they.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plus i know someone who often also does all three of those things listed above (Sleeping till 3/Lights on/Sound on).

Me. 

Hardly unique traits are they.

Having worked a rotating swing shift that was 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Sunday thru Fri. 4 days off, back in Wed. at 4:00pm to 12 midnight thru Tues. at 12 midnight then exactly 48 hours later, started the seven 12 midnight to 8am days. Starting all over again Sun. at 8 am. I have long since developed a horizontal switch, that kicks in as soon as I lay down.

I did that for 19 years. Yes , like Leora, I can sleep with the sun in my face, the noises eventually became a lesser problem, as my hearing ability declined. However I still have 100% hearing. But it is 60% in the right ear, and 40% in the left ear.  😁

What the 9 to 5 working establishment forgets, is that they are in the minority group, and that the world does not stop turning, because they are not working.

Leora is a very good example of what a person can do. To adjust to " their normal life ". Which is not dictated by authoritarian rules !😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora for wonderful bate with you little friend Mr.Pink,loved it.And thank you for turn around

so we could see your lovely body in full.Mr.Pink did his job up in your little ass hole,did not took a long time before you reached

another hard and loud orgasm,loved that to.I like the blue shirt you was wearing and I really love the brazilian,look so good on you,

so keep it growing.Also thank you for turn down the Ipad.Love you always my lovely Queen and as usual a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Il y a 9 heures, masterchef56 a dit :

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora for wonderful bate with you little friend Mr.Pink,loved it.And thank you for turn around

so we could see your lovely body in full.Mr.Pink did his job up in your little ass hole,did not took a long time before you reached

another hard and loud orgasm,loved that to.I like the blue shirt you was wearing and I really love the brazilian,look so good on you,

so keep it growing. Also thank you for turn down the Ipad. Love you always my lovely Queen and as usual a big kiss to you.

I like her very much, she is very sexy and gets me very excited as well,

• Upvote 2