Road to 8/24

ddhm

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

87 / 400, 313  more performances to go in the next 

1 year , 10 months and 2 days  

Tik Tok

Can you supply the Tattslotto numbers for this Saturday night?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can you supply the Tattslotto numbers for this Saturday night?

I don’t know what the Tattslotto is 😨.. I can easily provide a period of two months ( June - July 2021 ) and tell you exactly the days that Leora was out of the apartment , the days that Malia  was out  ( overnights I mean ) and who masturbated on what day , when they masturbated together and such things .. it was fun to keep an archive by dedicating 10-15 minutes per day on this topic and when I look at this archive so as comparing the current activities , I will say “ my my my “ 😱😱🤯

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know what the Tattslotto is 😨.. I can easily provide a period of two months ( June - July 2021 ) and tell you exactly the days that Leora was out of the apartment , the days that Malia  was out  ( overnights I mean ) and who masturbated on what day , when they masturbated together and such things .. it was fun to keep an archive by dedicating 10-15 minutes per day on this topic and when I look at this archive so as comparing the current activities , I will say “ my my my “ 😱😱🤯

Forum statistics appreciated.

How often did she see Loverboy?  When was the last time she did?  When did they break up. Be interesting to see how Paul's visit plans coincided with the last Loverboy contact

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How often did she see Loverboy?  When was the last time she did?  When did they break up. Be interesting to see how Paul's visit plans coincided with the last Loverboy contact

When she went for the abortion 

55 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nobody  knows or few are / should be interested what she was doing outside the apartment , who really knows where she was sleeping ? Did she say it on cameras ? To Malia ? We only know she was hiding in private places for phonecalls that would reveal sensitive data .. We don’t even know actually if there was any LB ( Leora’s boyfriend ) as her plan was always to bring Paul in Prague since the beginning .. so , a boyfriend whole she was planning always the big return and while Paul was fucking another woman in Russia …

Does anyone here know actually know if there isn’t any sms exchange ? Obviously the people who monitor Leora’s mobile angles when she reads / writes can zoom in and check where her messages are sent … In the end , nobody has ever questioned WHY LEORA SHOWED US THIS GUY ON CAMERAS …. 

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Mate, come-on you live in the Creek Islands.... You should be doing wine, women and dancing.

Dam, I know what I'll be doing.