Road to 8/24

ddhm

16 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

How about a spread sheet that shows how many on which camera in what position with what tool (finger/s, dildo, Paul)?  Could be useful for Leora to spread it around to less worked cameras and methods with bonuses for new feats of sexual acts. Still holding out hope for a standing balcony bate at cam 14.

That would be a huge project that would need a team of at least 10 people working round the clock...😏

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That would be a huge project that would need a team of at least 10 people working round the clock...😏

Maybe the Queen could simply spread it around and bate in every camera and every object in every position and cycle through them all. Kinda a sexual equity.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe the Queen could simply spread it around and bate in every camera and every object in every position and cycle through them all. Kinda a sexual equity.

Max there  would be more worn out dicks and worn out wrists fucking hell just thinking about it me and masterchef56 are going blind

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

84 / 400, 316 more performances to go in the next 

1 year , 10 months and 15 days  

Tik Tok

Notice her putting multiple finger in her rear end in recent weeks? I noticed she angled her bottom at the precise Camera 6 angle.  Struggled to orgasm.  Perhaps something darning to spice things up is coming.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I for one could use many more of those.  Maybe the same deal on Cam 14

It is more clear by now - especially after nearly 5 months of Paul being back - that Leora’s masturbations or exposure showing her ass , grabs more views than seeing her fucked ..

What is even more sad in my opinion , it is that people ENCOURAGE watching her masturbating rather than trying to bring both her’s and her partner’s sexual life in a good quality level .. but I know how it goes , people will say that Leora is happy with what she has and the way things are .. and then I would say for all these people who encourage this kind of life that if ANYONE of them had this kind of life ( or who knows , maybe they have it ? 🤔 ) in their personal life , would they really think that this is satisfaction and happiness after 9 years on cameras and several others away of it ? Because watching two people in their mid thirties in this current state of life , well , what more I can say .. AHH YES , THEY ARE BOTH HAPPY .. according to what of course is shared on camera talks 😂🤣😂..

I will say again that Leora - and Paul - but let’s speak mainly about Leora because we were witnessing it in her daily life , really tried to change their lives , they both tried with other people and when they saw that either these people didn’t worth it or it wasn’t what they expected , they both tried to “ throw bridges “ as we say in my country in an attempt to approach one another again since as it proves their way of life which isn’t demanding and very low in things asked , well , they have found both what it is needed .. the funny thing is that these are some of the best years and the life isn’t coming back .. and sooner or later , both of them will realize what possibilities this life is offering and how many things there are out there … but for these two people , the concern is the 3-5 hours out of the apartment with their dog , the usual fulfilling obligations for the cameras and hardly ever for their personal pleasure as we can see , no social life , no friends , inability to live a life like the majority of the world has it .. with normal friends , the chance to go on holidays , to a cinema , to a theatre , the ability  to invite relatives , the simple things in life that we see in ALL OF RLC apartment ( apart from Esenia and Dima’s ) ..

But what do I know here when out of the 30-40 posts per day are about Leora taking a shower and Paul sleeping / working ? I guess for all of the people that have the strength still to comment , it is a happy life because these two have exactly what they want .. ( when in my opinion they have only one another’s company otherwise they would be alone .. ) .