39/400, 361 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 13 days 

Tik Tok

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The data recording will continue for statistical reasons , let’s see then 

39/400, 361 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 13 days 

Tik Tok

Hope Paul's limp dick can hold out. She has a massive sex drive, he doesn't. They both love Eva. Humm...

• Confused 1

I am only going to say this once.

After what we went through on Wedenesday over this I had messaged @ddhm and had specifically asked him that if he feels the need to post such things to start his own topic and that's what he has done.

Now for ones who not wish to read this topic can just bypass the topic without any confrontation.  Just read the topics of interest that one wishes to read. Once one has read what they want all one has to do is go to the top of the topics with in the Apartment Board and click Mark Forum as Read.

I do not want to see any antagonization of any poster, name calling, swearing or ripping someone a new corn chute because one does not share the same opinion or as some would say repetitious posting.  The man now has his own space, let him have it. If one really finds the need to challenge the poster then take it up in Rants & Flames and not here.

@masterchef56 will be returning shortly, I am sure he'll gladly to tell you the ordeal he just went through.  As long as one follows what was just posted above won't suffer the same fate. 

I am not going to discuss this matter any further as enough has been said.

Thanks,

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I do not want to see any antagonization of any poster, name calling, swearing or ripping someone a new corn chute because one does not share the same opinion or as some would say repetitious posting.  The man now has his own space, let him have it. If one really finds the need to challenge the poster then take it up in Rants & Flames and not here.

Preach it, brother. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now for ones who not wish to read this topic can just bypass the topic without any confrontation.  Just read the topics of interest that one wishes to read. Once one has read what they want all one has to do is go to the top of the topics with in the Apartment Board and click Mark Forum as Read.

Asking egos to stand down??  Seriously???  Might as well ask Congress to vote themselves a pay cut.  But, hey, what's life without a dream?  😉

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

40/400, 360 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 11 days 

Tik Tok

Man, ddhm, if they are more like this one GREAT!  No lube, real Leora fluids on her skin.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Man, ddhm, if they are more like this one GREAT!  No lube, real Leora fluids on her skin.

I have said that i enjoy Leora’s masturbations when she used to ride her toys , enjoy penetrations , being creative and innovative with her performances . Many times it was the feeling that she was pleasuring first herself and then doing it for the cameras and therefore passing it to the viewers , now it comes out as an obligation so as to justify the adult offering content . Still , people like it and I respect it and it is great , I have seen it hundreds of time , it was a “ ceremony “ once , it was a great build up that she was doing it for herself to satisfy her lack of pleasure of good quality sex that she has never experienced on cameras .

Maybe we see soon if her sex skills have improved by sharing private moments with Leora’s Boyfriend . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said that i enjoy Leora’s masturbations when she used to ride her toys , enjoy penetrations , being creative and innovative with her performances . Many times it was the feeling that she was pleasuring first herself and then doing it for the cameras and therefore passing it to the viewers , now it comes out as an obligation so as to justify the adult offering content . Still , people like it and I respect it and it is great , I have seen it hundreds of time , it was a “ ceremony “ once , it was a great build up that she was doing it for herself to satisfy her lack of pleasure of good quality sex that she has never experienced on cameras .

Maybe we see soon if her sex skills have improved by sharing private moments with Leora’s Boyfriend . 

fingers crossed.  Hope Paul can finally get a rock hard hard on. With her I sure could. I'd see a doctor if I had a limp dick. (or a shrink). Start with those little blue pills and get more desperate from there. Back in my day (hell, even now) I'd satisfy that girl.

For sure way more than Paul. Paul's set a low standard. Not a hard hill to climb so I say it with humility.

• Confused 1