Road to 8/24

ddhm

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Sure I enjoy her doing it and even more doing new things. But neither of those behaviors help her do they? She and Paul are taking the easy way out having a free apartment, food, utilities and some spending money in the short term.  Great life for a 20 something. What is looming over their unconcerned heads is that a Sea World Orca or an animal raised in the zoo, once released into the wild they won't know how survive. Your late teens and 20s set you up for your life's work that will feed you. Leora in taking the easy way out isn't going to know what hit her when the ride ends.

I'd hate to see her flipping hamburgers at MacDonalds or ending up the cleaning lady for RLC. And without deliberate effort to gain job skill that will be her outcome.

What's strange is that you criticize me when I'm making observations about her potential long term well being. Although I like watching her I don't want it to be at the expense of their lives post RLC.

She can do both; be on RLC and improve her marketability for a future job. Sadly I see no motivation to do so. I hope the Czechs have a great welfare program because it will have to provide for Leora and Paul if they don't get some urgency and drive to succeed.

What economic future do you forecast for a 50 year old former cam girl and her boyfriend without additional training and job skills?

You've been listening to your mate ddhm again, because he can't get his head round, and neither can you by the looks of it they have a private life away from RLC,always have done and always will do. If, as you keep saying you're going through the archive you should already know this and know all about all their qualifications.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For a few weeks now if you look at it in general, all i've read is comments from the same people about her weight/skin/diet/looks/attitude/cleaning habits/future, and for Paul it's been hygiene/skin/attitude/sleep pattern.

But it's still 'Do something for me bitch'.

And yet they wonder.....!!

Bingo. That is the draw of her being on RLC as the Queen of masturbation.  My intent is changing from valuing her as a performer to the emphasis for her to consider doing something long term for her. Although she's still well worth the $44.95 for me anyway I wish she had some ambition for the next half of her life. Hoping she'll get some drive to succeed.

When a person makes themselves viewable 24/7 everything the people watching becomes fair play. The most obvious lately is the lack of ambition and her being content to take the easy way instead of working like we all do/did.

Regardless of the long term outlook it's nice to see her happy. Paul's coming has worked out far better than I expected. He for one is motivated at whatever he's doing on the computer. After watching her for so long it would be neat to see her show some enthusiasm in some future planning.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You've been listening to your mate ddhm again, because he can't get his head round, and neither can you by the looks of it they have a private life away from RLC,always have done and always will do. If, as you keep saying you're going through the archive you should already know this and know all about all their qualifications.

ddhm made some great observations. They have no visible goal, friends, family, plans or motivation to do any of these. Get the feeling these two are holed up in their own easy little world having the RLC staff take care of them.

Let me ask you, are they productive members of society or being fed, housed and helped by others? Did you get where you are by sitting on your ass being provided for by others or did you work?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Bail out, this is useless. This is beyond parody. And it'll end up as "At least it created dialogue".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

ddhm made some great observations. They have no visible goal, friends, family, plans or motivation to do any of these. Get the feeling these two are holed up in their own easy little world having the RLC staff take care of them.

Let me ask you, are they productive members of society or being fed, housed and helped by others? Did you get where you are by sitting on your ass being provided for by others or did you work?

Let me make easy for you, Leora speak 4 languages fluently, English, German Slavic and he native Russian, and from what I remember Paul only speaks Russian, German and English. Now if you go back far enough in the archives for the last apartment you will have found that Leora was translating something over the phone into English for someone. Taking into consideration that Google Translate is rubbish, and linguists in Europe get paid around £40 or $45 an hour, then add in all their other qualifications, I can't see them struggling if and when the leave RLC somehow.

Correct I didn't sit on my arse all day and I speak 3 languages French, German and English.

• Upvote 3

It is funny as posters appear to comment here which is named “‘road to 8/24 “ and not at the main topic of comments .. I only data provide Leora’s pleasure moments 😁

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Let me make easy for you, Leora speak 4 languages fluently, English, German Slavic and he native Russian, and from what I remember Paul only speaks Russian, German and English. Now if you go back far enough in the archives for the last apartment you will have found that Leora was translating something over the phone into English for someone. Taking into consideration that Google Translate is rubbish, and linguists in Europe get paid around £40 or $45 an hour, then add in all their other qualifications, I can't see them struggling if and when the leave RLC somehow.

Correct I didn't sit on my arse all day and I speak 3 languages French, German and English.

I absolutely agree with you, Newark. She has tremendous potential. MY point was she isn't using it and has no ambition. She's smart as a whip. Wish she was driven to succeed. With a spark of motivation she could be a success at many things. She will soon find out that you don't snap your fingers when you turn 40 and have employers fall all over themselves offering you a job.

If you were in her shoes would you avoid getting a job or strive for achievement?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I absolutely agree with you, Newark. She has tremendous potential. MY point was she isn't using it and has no ambition. She's smart as a whip. Wish she was driven to succeed. With a spark of motivation she could be a success at many things. She will soon find out that you don't snap your fingers when you turn 40 and have employers fall all over themselves offering you a job.

If you were in her shoes would you avoid getting a job or strive for achievement?

And,Ladies and Gentlemen,Mr.Perfect has open his big stinking mouth again with all his bullshit.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

And,Ladies and Gentlemen,Mr.Perfect has open his big stinking mouth again with all his bullshit.

Say what you want, masterchef, not a single comment I made was factually inaccurate or which wouldn't produce financial success. Let's face it she's not motivated to achieve. Possibly it's an eastern block mentality. If you are getting by count your blessings.  Malia also wasn't driven to succeed, In contrast I was encouraged and pushed to work. Worked 40 hours a week minimum since I was 14.

Mr. Perfect?  Why do your comments exaggerate what others say if you disagree? You must be a really unhappy guy.  I know, and sympathize with you, that you've suffered some harsh losses recently. Overcome it, don't let it keep you down.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Say what you want, masterchef, not a single comment I made was factually inaccurate or which wouldn't produce financial success. Let's face it she's not motivated to achieve. Possibly it's an eastern block mentality. If you are getting by count your blessings.  Malia also wasn't driven to succeed, In contrast I was encouraged and pushed to work. Worked 40 hours a week minimum since I was 14.

Mr. Perfect?  Why do your comments exaggerate what others say if you disagree? You must be a really unhappy guy.  I know, and sympathize with you, that you've suffered some harsh losses recently. Overcome it, don't let it keep you down.

The only time Leora is motivated is when she has her legs open.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3