Road to 8/24

ddhm

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know what the Tattslotto is 😨.. I can easily provide a period of two months ( June - July 2021 ) and tell you exactly the days that Leora was out of the apartment , the days that Malia  was out  ( overnights I mean ) and who masturbated on what day , when they masturbated together and such things .. it was fun to keep an archive by dedicating 10-15 minutes per day on this topic and when I look at this archive so as comparing the current activities , I will say “ my my my “ 😱😱🤯

WWW.THELOTT.COM

Official Site - View the latest Saturday TattsLotto results, check your ticket or search past draws at the Lott today...

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, come-on you live in the Creek Islands.... You should be doing wine, women and dancing.

Dam I what I'll be doing.

I am doing much more than what you can possibly think 😉☺️….During Covid times though it was slightly reduced and especially one year ( 2020 )  it was massively reduced and the forum here offered some alternative fun to initiate some really great discussions to spend some time.. The real life the way I see it in comparison to what I see in this apartment and to other ones as well , well , I wonder how it can be compared to what so greatly you say and what these people miss from at least “ wine and dancing “ ( considering we talk about couples and at other apartments to tenants who spend entire days in apartments ) .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am doing much more than what you can possibly think 😉☺️….During Covid times though it was slightly reduced and especially one year ( 2020 )  it was massively reduced and the forum here offered some alternative fun to initiate some really great discussions to spend some time.. The real life the way I see it in comparison to what I see in this apartment and to other ones as well , well , I wonder how it can be compared to what so greatly you say and what these people miss from at least “ wine and dancing “ ( considering we talk about couples and at other apartments to tenants who spend entire days in apartments ) .

Great to hear.

I'm been busy the last 2 days as we have had major flooding and storms. My 4 car garage roof collapsed.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

nobody has ever questioned WHY LEORA SHOWED US THIS GUY ON CAMERAS …. 

That was intentional on Cam 3.  Why?  Who knows.  She also had shown her apartment location on the map  on her phone. Again it was intentional and again why?

LB was Paul's twin. Her visual desire/attraction in what a man looks like made Paul and LB luck out.  Men are the same way with women.

Another thing that interests me and shows the level of Leora/LB's relationship was the fights. Her throwing her iPhone. There was a relationship, it was intense and it didn't work out.  He didn't want to go on cam.   In my opinion that is what caused the friction between them.  he wanted her and he didn't want her to be a cam girl. Oil and water. Paul tolerates it LB couldn't.

A platonic relationship would never ever incur those fights.

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

That was intentional on Cam 3.  Why?  Who knows.  She also had shown her apartment location on the map  on her phone. Again it was intentional and again why?

LB was Paul's twin. Her visual desire/attraction in what a man looks like made Paul and LB luck out.  Men are the same way with women.

Another thing that interests me and shows the level of Leora/LB's relationship was the fights. Her throwing her iPhone. There was a relationship, it was intense and it didn't work out.  He didn't want to go on cam.   In my opinion that is what caused the friction between them.  he wanted her and he didn't want her to be a cam girl. Oil and water. Paul tolerates it LB couldn't.

A platonic relationship would never ever incur those fights.

Perhaps the Leora’s Boyfriend was thinking that she could be better than exposing herself on cameras after so many years and tried talked to her getting a decent job , less income but a daily real life job with a normal off cameras place , become an ordinary person let’s say , away of doing this for 9 years .. who knows ? Maybe Leora’s exhibitionist instincts couldn’t be controlled , the high income that RLC provides was too much to lose it for a normal job , perhaps the guy was shit in his ways talking her out of this job ( if he was doing it ) , her needs to support Paul and much of the background life in Russia couldn’t be handled with a normal daily life job and her cost expenses in Prague , an endless circle of questions and answers that only Leora knows ( ahh yes , also some people here because Leora never hid anything from Paul and she was telling him all on cameras , like Martina does to Alberto .. ) 

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps the Leora’s Boyfriend was thinking that she could be better than exposing herself on cameras after so many years and tried talked to her getting a decent job , less income but a daily real life job with a normal off cameras place , become an ordinary person let’s say , away of doing this for 9 years .. who knows ? Maybe Leora’s exhibitionist instincts couldn’t be controlled , the high income that RLC provides was too much to lose it for a normal job...

I think you hit a home run.  Others may disagree and that's fine, but I agree with your observation and hypothesis.

• Haha 1

On 8.10.2022 at 21:05, ddhm said:

Es ist jetzt klarer - besonders nach fast 5 Monaten, in denen Paul zurück ist -, dass Leoras Masturbation oder Entblößung, die ihren Arsch zeigt, mehr Ansichten erregt, als sie gefickt zu sehen.

Was meiner Meinung nach noch trauriger ist, ist, dass die Leute ERMUTIGEN, ihr beim Masturbieren zuzusehen, anstatt zu versuchen, ihr und das Sexualleben ihres Partners auf ein gutes Qualitätsniveau zu bringen. Aber ich weiß, wie es geht, die Leute werden sagen, dass Leora glücklich ist mit dem, was sie hat und wie die Dinge sind Privatleben , würden sie wirklich denken , dass dies Zufriedenheit und Glück nach 9 Jahren vor Kameras und mehreren anderen davon ist ? Denn zwei Mittdreißigern in dieser jetzigen Lebenslage zuzuschauen, naja, was soll ich noch sagen🤣 😂 ..

Ich werde noch einmal sagen, dass Leora – und Paul – aber lasst uns hauptsächlich über Leora sprechen, weil wir es in ihrem täglichen Leben miterlebten, wirklich versuchten, ihr Leben zu ändern, sie versuchten es beide mit anderen Menschen und als sie sahen, dass entweder diese Menschen es nicht taten Es war es wert oder es war nicht das, was sie erwartet hatten, beide versuchten, „Brücken zu schlagen“, wie wir in meinem Land sagen, um sich wieder anzunähern, da dies ihre Lebensweise beweist, die nicht anspruchsvoll und sehr niedrig ist Dinge gefragt, naja, sie haben beide gefunden, was sie brauchen.. das Komische ist, dass dies einige der besten Jahre sind und das Leben nicht zurückkommt.. und früher oder später werden beide erkennen, welche Möglichkeiten das hat das Leben bietet und wie viele Dinge es da draußen gibt … aber für diese beiden Menschen ist die Sorge die 3-5 Stunden aus der Wohnung mit ihrem Hund.die übliche Pflichterfüllung für die Kameras und fast nie für ihr persönliches Vergnügen, wie wir sehen können, kein soziales Leben, keine Freunde, Unfähigkeit, ein Leben zu führen, wie es der Großteil der Welt hat ... mit normalen Freunden, die Chance, weiterzumachen Ferien, ins Kino, ins Theater, die Möglichkeit, Verwandte einzuladen, die einfachen Dinge des Lebens, die wir in ALLEN RLC-Wohnungen sehen (abgesehen von Esenia und Dima).

Aber was weiß ich hier, wenn es in den 30-40 Posts pro Tag um Leora geht, die duscht, und Paul, der schläft/arbeitet? Ich schätze für alle Leute, die noch die Kraft haben, zu kommentieren, es ist ein glückliches Leben, denn diese beiden haben genau das, was sie wollen.. (wenn sie meiner Meinung nach nur die Gesellschaft des anderen haben, sonst wären sie allein..).

Ich schaue liebe Leora stundenlang mit ihrem tollen Körper beim Duschen zu. Als dass ich Mascha jeden Tag mit ihrer Katze in der Wanne zusehe.🥰

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 1:05 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Great to hear.

I'm been busy the last 2 days as we have had major flooding and storms. My 4 car garage roof collapsed.

I hope you are doing much better now and that no worse problems than what you faced . I am sure that once again you will be coming out even stronger from the recent adventures . 

• Thanks 1