Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

11 hours ago, Howard said:

If they had a date night set aside, Leora would plan it, initiate the romance, Paul would cum on her, then there is a 75% chance he'd leave to the bathroom to clean up while Leora takes care of her own 'business.

As long as Leora gets a mouthful of his cum so she can swallow it then she will be happy.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Howard said:

They were dating since high school.

Paul has no libido. That's a significant issue.  Of what we experienced w/ Paul, he is a protector, he can be a hothead (rare but we've seen it 2-3x), and he's a bit lazy.  If they were to go on vacation together, Leora would plan the trip and Paul would shlepp along. If they had a date night set aside, Leora would plan it, initiate the romance, Paul would cum on her, then there is a 75% chance he'd leave to the bathroom to clean up while Leora takes care of her own 'business.

Rinse and repeat.

With an almost certrain guarantee of 3 minutes or under.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

No, nothing funny about bull balls for dinner

Are you speaking from first hand experience ?? ☺️    Also, Leora says that Menudo, makes a good alternate for sushi.  Especially after a party where Jack Daniels, or Jim Bean have been involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Are you speaking from first hand experience ?? ☺️    Also, Leora says that Menudo, makes a good alternate for sushi.  Especially after a party where Jack Daniels, or Jim Bean have been involved.

She eats that?  I have a very squeamish stomach and eat very boring foods.

She does need to drink a lot more Jack Daniels...and have a girl friend over when she does. I'll be watching

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Would that be the Mexican version of Menudo made from tripe ( Lining of a cows stomach )or the Philippine recipe made from pork ?

I've sampled the Philippine one but not the Mexican version. 

Londoners are not too appreciative of Tripe, but it is well liked in the north of England with varieties such as Tripe and onions and tripe and cows hoofs.

I'm glad I was born in the South of England.🤢 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Would that be the Mexican version of Menudo made from tripe ( Lining of a cows stomach )or the Philippine recipe made from pork ?

I've sampled the Philippine one but not the Mexican version. 

Londoners are not too appreciative of Tripe, but it is well liked in the north of England with varieties such as Tripe and onions and tripe and cows hoofs.

I'm glad I was born in the South of England.🤢 

I'm glad I'm an adult and get to choose what goes in. (My ol' man would eat anything, stuff that would gag a maggot)