Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question can anyone identify what Leora is eating, it's obvious there's eggs, tomatoes, and I believe cut cucumbers, but what is the other food she's eating

avocado  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Hi Ash, good to see you again.

Zena, contrary to what some people imagined was never at the apartment to be moulded, coerced, or bribed into doing anything with Leora sexually. She was no more than a young woman who was going through a bad time and Leora as any friend would let her shack up at her place for a while....No strings attached, no ulterior motives, plain and simple friendship.

There were rumours she was coming back to Prague but it was not to Leora's place...In any case Paul and Eva will be joining Leora within the next couple of weeks or so so there will be no visitors staying for a while.

Let's see if Paul improved his. lovemaking skils. Her stock will surely rise when Paul arrives. Eva humping pillows and barking kills anything sexy she does. Thx for the info!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just as a thought, went you go back and look at the Jan 2020 posts onward about all the doomsayers saying Leora and Malia would never ever touch each other.  Leora in a short while did get very shy Zena showering nude and into bed watching the movies.  Give her 5 months and she can do anything with anybody - including most of us!  That's  why she's #1.  She controls all.

I'm thinking more like 5 minutes, not 5 months  for most of the men on here.😊

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm thinking more like 5 minutes, not 5 months  for most of the men on here.😊

What Malia did to and with Leora was worth the wait.  She was relentless in her pursuit of Leora's crotch...until she got that boyfriend.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2