Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

39 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question can anyone identify what Leora is eating, it's obvious there's eggs, tomatoes, and I believe cut cucumbers, but what is the other food she's eating

Although she doesn’t always abide by the rules, Leora is knowledgeable when it come to nutritional benefits of certain foods.

Not sure if she realises that an avocado at breakfast can help reduce and sometimes eliminate menstruation stomach cramps and pain, which it is noticeable she suffers from on a regular basis especially at the early stages of her period.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

What Malia did to and with Leora was worth the wait.  She was relentless in her pursuit of Leora's crotch...until she got that boyfriend.

I wasn't watching rlc then. I heard there was a shortage of tissues in Europe after that. Any truth to that?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

'an avocado at breakfast can help reduce and sometimes eliminate menstruation stomach cramps and pain'

Now you see why the ad campaign wasn't as successful as 'A Mars a day helps you work rest and play'.

Not as catchy was it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now you see why the ad campaign wasn't as successful as 'A Mars a day helps you work rest and play'.

Not as catchy was it. 

An avocado a day will stop the sting from your thing and the  cringe from the minge !🤪

• Haha 5