B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

Just now, thinga69 said:

Wait that's Luna that shared a apartment with Zack and got kicked in a few weeks?

Just now, cylinderopuntia said:

Nein Martina und Alberto sind Spanier

I think it's a great idea to try it in GOV with some Spanish residents.

Luna made a positive impression during her short stay. The problem in the couple back then was clearly Zac. Are the two still together?

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think it's a great idea to try it in GOV with some Spanish residents.

Luna made a positive impression during her short stay. The problem in the couple back then was clearly Zac. Are the two still together?

I think they never really were in couple... I found no pictures of them together on Zac Insta or even in Zac's friends insta

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Maybe, a quick exit from Russia before the general mobilization is due tomorrow? Smart.

God damnit Alladino this is a keen insight.  It's easy to forget there is a shitty war going on.

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wait that's Luna that shared a apartment with Zack and got kicked in a few weeks?

I joined like the day before or the day of Zack and Luna appeared  on RLC.  They were my first.   Cute couple.  Then  they were gone.  I remember reading here and learning about Naga's crush  on Luna.  Ahhh  ... the good ole days.  Starting to feel how you vets feel every day.

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is Tweety packing ??   2 suitcases out !!  

It does look like she is packing, just when she gets her own room. It's possible if she is leaving it was not an option just like the recent 5 girls that left the project.

Luna is a wonderful return but in my thinking  she  does not deserve the suite.  Expectations are high.

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift today from RLC (Luna, new  couple, Sam).   It might be a hot summer after all.

Anyone want to take bets on when the disapointments start to set in?  June 1?  July 1?  August 1?

Let's see some wagers.  The  longshot  at the Kentucky Derby won yesterday so anything is possible.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Wonder if Holly and Tweety pick up a Geordie accent for their English lessons.

Y iii man, and get us bottle of nukie brown ale. 🙂   (daughters granddad is from South Shields.:) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1