B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Luna is a wonderful return but in my thinking  she  does not deserve the suite.  Expectations are high.

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift today from RLC (Luna, new  couple, Sam).   It might be a hot summer after all.

Anyone want to take bets on when the disapointments start to set in?  June 1?  July 1?  August 1?

Let's see some wagers.  The  longshot  at the Kentucky Derby won yesterday so anything is possible.

The Kentucky Derby was a shocker. 

53 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Luna is a wonderful return but in my thinking  she  does not deserve the suite.  Expectations are high.

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift today from RLC.   It might be a hot summer after all.

Anyone want to take bets on when the disapointments start to set in?  June 1?  July 1?  August 1?

Let's see some wagers.  The  longshot  at the Kentucky Derby won yesterday so anything is possible.

Going by a lot of the previous posts I've read, I've got negativity starting tomorrow at the latest. 🙂 

(God damn it, was this the first negative post? I shall go and wear a hair shirt in penance immediately) 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Stop it...  insane tease ... lol

Hey Mark, you kn0w me, just trying to lighten things up on here.  😊  my parents never came out to see whats going on. Our next door neighbor probably was peeking out with binoculars and a box of tissues on hand. Would you ever go on rlc? I'd ruin it for everyone with a pillowcase over my head. 

8 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

But I also have recordings where she goes out on the balcony and goes to the neighbour during the night haha

I only got her times of being naked. Big natural tits.😁

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

My parents had a pool when I was in my late teens and early twenties. We would turn off the pool light and swim naked in the pool. That really felt great and there was lots of "hanky panky" going on other than swimming. Now that seemed normal. Masturbating live on camera with thousands of viewers seems weird. If I was on rlc I'd have sex with my boyfriend on camera before I would masturbate, I had video of me masturbating and its just too weird!!

CC members look what we missed out on cause we didn't know ashleyxyz 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Mark, you kn0w me, just trying to lighten things up on here.  😊  my parents never came out to see whats going on. Our next door neighbor probably was peeking out with binoculars and a box of tissues on hand. Would you ever go on rlc? I'd ruin it for everyone with a pillowcase over my head. 

Oh definitely I would go on... but yes, that would be the end of the ratings.... although I am an entertaining mofo... 

• Thanks 2

Well , with the final tenant revealed as Luna and having back all beds filled , I think the best news is that FINALLY Holly and Tweety have their own rooms and according to their recent party activity , they can enjoy some privacy  without sending the friends to fellow RLC tenants apartment . 

It is still the DIVAS house , Loraine who is lost in her world in my opinion and lives rent free and apart from watching a beautiful woman on cameras , she has no life at all , this B6 visit some days ago came as a big surprise .All eyes I think are on Zara as a fantastic newcomer and let’s see how the cosharing room with Dana will have things work out .And Luna , well , here’s the pattern , Olivia and Ulyana , OUT , Holly and Tweety , OUT , now Luna who isn’t what the expectations of the penthouse were made .But , to be honest , the gift was the separation of Holly and Tweety and getting their own rooms and this was the important news .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am sure if sweet Luna is getting the top suite ... she will soon have a partner ??  she couldn't deserve the best room by herself ... hopefully it will never be this Spanish bunch of goofs (Zac and Bruno.. )  she would have recruited a new boyfriend by now in her time in Barcelona and if I recall she is / was a student there ... will be interesting because she was very sexual 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

CC members look what we missed out on cause we didn't know you ashleyxyz 

I'm sure you guys had your own fun times when you were that age. Let's hear them boys!

• Thanks 1