B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I would rather see her by herself. Maybe she will bate this time. 😉

I agree just thinking a lot of room for a newbie to B4... but we never know what RLC is up to...

I thought she bated on couch a few time s?? I could be thinking of Carla the bate queen of the couch

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The funny thing about Zara and Dana is that Dana is the "veteran" probably she called Zara to come with her but Zara is the one that shows to be more secure in front of the cams. Great naturalness mixed with shyness.

Is very clear that they came here knowing the "rules" and are willing to play. But what makes Zara interesting to me is that she's playing this game only with Dana. There isn't no one helping them. Just imagine with Radi was there and started to be friends with them.

Dana and Zara are playing a MMORPG and they have their own clan.

God no I wouldnt want to see that, would rather see them do things together or alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looks familiar, think she is the Luna we saw !  Hope that Zac won't appear !  

Zack, after he and Luna left the project, used to show up a lot at parties hosted either by Gina or Bruno when they (G & B) were together. I think he was a friend of Bruno. 

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Was only her and Zack in their own apartment for about a month.

Thanks, i found their page.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/883-luna-zac-010721-20321/

Was that the apartment that had the kitchen walk in food cupboard and the dart board in the living room?

(Despite watching RLC on and off since probably 2013 I never had a membership until this year).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Thanks, i found their page.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/883-luna-zac-010721-20321/

Was that the apartment that had the kitchen walk in food cupboard and the dart board in the living room?

(Despite watching RLC on and off since probably 2013 I never had a membership until this year).

Just for reference, the great Carla and Yanai's old apartment. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

No, I think she really is native spanish speaker,and they are taking with her in english. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

No, she's definitely English. They were asking what she eats in England, and her accent isn't something you'd have as a Spanish native

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

No, she's definitely English. They were asking what she eats in England, and her accent is something you'd have as a Spanish native

Or maybe she moved to england and was living in there, who knows.