B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My guess is that she is originally from somewhere within a 10 mile radius of me. Trust me. I listened to all her phone calls to her mam, sister and friend 1st time here...She speaks the same as me...😏

The use of  mam is a huge give away.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Its funny: Tweety just called Holly by her really name! And I think Luna is from England. They talked about food, and she said that fish and chips is normal food in her country. Tweety talked about Bortch (red beet soup) and Holly about pirogs.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, corpslibre said:

C'est quand même étrange cette nouvelle génération de filles "normales", qui vivent une vie "normale", qui ne peuvent pas se mettre nues pour nager dans une piscine ou prendre un bain de soleil, car il ya un HOMME à la maison mais qui passent leur temps à se masturber devant de caméras... Bizarre, mais ça parait... NORMAL...

H&T nue au bord de la piscine ??? En monokini d'accord, alors que deux des derniers expulsés bronzaient nus sur la table d'à côté, plutôt !!

The girls undress partially, some even completely, only when there are no boys in the villa (Fiora excluded). Not even Radislava undressed with males present and that says it all

3 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Its funny: Tweety just called Holly by her really name! And I think Luna is from England. They talked about food, and she said that fish and chips is normal food in her country. Tweety talked about Bortch (red beet soup) and Holly about pirogs.

Luna is from NE England...

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Direi che questo ha senso dato che Luna non sta disfacendo le valigie, ma sta dormendo 🤷‍♂️

Tweety doesn't pack her bags, she's emptying them and tidying up the small spaces of the new room

12 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Aw man why didn't she say vindaloo was the norm. I'd love to see how these girls get on after a vindaloo. 😁

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Aw man why didn't she say vindaloo was the norm. I'd love to see how these girls get on after a vindaloo. 😁

They'd probably struggle with a Chicken Tikka Masala ha...😏

il y a 19 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Les filles se déshabillent partiellement, certaines même complètement, uniquement lorsqu'il n'y a pas de garçons dans la villa (Fiora exclue). Même Radislava ne s'est pas déshabillée avec des hommes présents et cela veut tout dire

Même si j'ai bien aimé Radislava, elle n'est toujours pas une référence en matière de normalité, et c'est justement son excentricité qui fait son charme. Pour la nudité réelle et naturelle, aucun des participants actuels du RLC ormis B6 ne la pratique. Rassurez-moi que lorsque vous êtes sans votre salle de bain ou votre chambre, vous vous déshabillez. Un bikini ou un monokini n'est pas nu. Je ne reviendrai pas sur le sujet, nous en avons assez discuté, et évidemment le souci ici est avant tout le nombre de scènes de masturbation. Sur le terrain vous êtes servi. La vraie vie ici est encore surprenante...