B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

The funny thing about Zara and Dana is that Dana is the "veteran" probably she called Zara to come with her but Zara is the one that shows to be more secure in front of the cams. Great naturalness mixed with shyness.

Is very clear that they came here knowing the "rules" and are willing to play. But what makes Zara interesting to me is that she's playing this game only with Dana. There isn't no one helping them. Just imagine with Radi was there and started to be friends with them.

Dana and Zara are playing a MMORPG and they have their own clan.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure you guys had your own fun times when you were that age. Let's hear them boys!

I was always horny & chasing pussy, I've left my DNA all over America 🇺🇸 & some foreign countries 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Oh definitely I would go on... but yes, that would be the end of the ratings.... although I am an entertaining mofo... 

Haha, what are you waiting for?

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Pretty sure Tweety isn't leaving, just another holiday. Holly and her were looking at hotel's a few days ago

Great. Another vacation from a vacation. Is Tweet's third already?

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure you guys had your own fun times when you were that age. Let's hear them boys!

for 2 summers in Jasper Alberta Canada (1976)  there was this Free Camping area outside the town set up for travellers and us bunch of Hippies ... great nudity, open sex in some amazing nature settings tucked along a river , all nestled in the massive Rocky Mountains ...  Free Love Sex and Drugs and Rock & Roll... Nude mud wrestling we were never bored ... but the thing to point out here is Exhibitionism is very inherent in young people and the Voyeurs lined up joyfully for all of it ... 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I am sure if sweet Luna is getting the top suite ... she will soon have a partner ??  she couldn't deserve the best room by herself ... hopefully it will never be this Spanish bunch of goofs (Zac and Bruno.. )  she would have recruited a new boyfriend by now in her time in Barcelona and if I recall she is / was a student there ... will be interesting because she was very sexual 

I would rather see her by herself. Maybe she will bate this time. 😉

If Luna doesn't have a partner that is expecting to join her soon, then it's really weird she got the suite all for her self,

unless she made RLC to give her the biggest room since she has a lot of stuff or otherwise she wouldn't rejoin.

She does live in Spain so she probably has a lot of stuff (by looking at the things she has brought).

If one of the two explanations is not the reason then it's weird she got the best room since she've been in the project for like what? a month?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

If Luna doesn't have a partner that is expecting to join her soon, then it's really weird she got the suite all for her self,

unless she made RLC to give her the biggest room since she has a lot of stuff or otherwise she wouldn't rejoin.

She does live in Spain so she probably has a lot of stuff (by looking at the things she has brought).

If one of the two explanations is not the reason then it's weird she got the best room since she've been in the project for like what? a month?

This could also be temporary.

• Like 1

Tweety has packed a lot of stuff, so she's going to be away a long time. The theory of Luna taking her room till she's back could be right, doesn't make sense to let her go away again and leave a room empty for a long time

I think I miss Samantha too much because every time I watch Dana from the back she reminds me of her, something in the body shape and her skinniness and her hair (though Sami's hair was longer and Smantha was also taller)

• Like 1