B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

We can see there is a clan in the Villa ... THE CLAN is totally ignoring Dana and Zara ... Don't find it ok ... As the oldest, Holly, Tweety and most of all Lorraine should include them in their activities, or at least ask them !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

The use of  mam is a huge give away.  

Yep, thats what we use in Wales,  thought it was a Welsh word.:)  Nagga would have come in handy as a translator the few times I went to South Shields and Gateshead, I really struggled with the strong accents. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

We can see there is a clan in the Villa ... THE CLAN is totally ignoring Dana and Zara ... Don't find it ok ... As the oldest, Holly, Tweety and most of all Lorraine should include them in their activities, or at least ask them !  

Yesterday evening, Dana & Zara watched a movie with Lorraine in the LR but yeah, nothing really happens with them

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Ieri sera, Dana e Zara hanno visto un film con Lorraine nella LR ma sì, con loro non succede davvero niente

I had the feeling that from the first day they have isolated themselves, for the moment I don't think it's the fault of the clan

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I had the feeling that from the first day they have isolated themselves, for the moment I don't think it's the fault of the clan

Is it possible that Dana and Zara are Russians?

5 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Yep, thats what we use in Wales,  thought it was a Welsh word.:)  Nagga would have come in handy as a translator the few times I went to South Shields and Gateshead, I really struggled with the strong accents. 

Did you have a curry in Ocean Road when visiting Shields? It's a must...

OK, back on topic now guys...(not that I can see jack shit ha...😁)