B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

We can see there is a clan in the Villa ... THE CLAN is totally ignoring Dana and Zara ... Don't find it ok ... As the oldest, Holly, Tweety and most of all Lorraine should include them in their activities, or at least ask them !  

They were all chatting away while cooking earlier. 😉 

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

On voit bien qu'il y a un clan dans la Villa... LE CLAN ignore totalement Dana et Zara... Ne le trouve pas ok... En tant qu'aîné, Holly, Titi et surtout Lorraine devaient les inclure dans leur activités, ou au moins demandez-leur !  

They seem to have the same activities, though, right?? They don't do it on the bed, only difference, and they learned very well, all the lessons on the smartphone...

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Luna is a wonderful return but in my thinking  she  does not deserve the suite.  Expectations are high.

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift today from RLC (Luna, new  couple, Sam).   It might be a hot summer after all.

Anyone want to take bets on when the disapointments start to set in?  June 1?  July 1?  August 1?

Let's see some wagers.  The  longshot  at the Kentucky Derby won yesterday so anything is possible.

I'm not a huge horse racing fan ,but that was incredible! So exciting! I don't believe I know any of these new folks, so I enjoy that.

The big question I have is why would RLC give the prime bedroom in all of RLC to Luna?  She apparently did not offer much when she was in a couples apartment.  And apparently as she doesn't speak Russian; how well will she integrate with the others? 

I  thought if Lorraine leaves, that Holly would move to Lorraine's room, because it has an en suite bathroom.  As it is, Holly has the smallest bedroom, really suitable only for an exhibitionist like Radi.  

2 minuti fa, moules ha detto:

La grande domanda che ho è perché RLC dovrebbe osare la camera da letto principale in tutto RLC a Luna? Apparentemente non offriva molto quando era in un appartamento di coppia. E a quanto pare non parla russo; quanto bene si integrerà con gli altri? 

Ho pensato che se Lorraine se ne fosse andata, Holly si sarebbe trasferita nella stanza di Lorraine, perché ha un bagno privato. Così com'è, Holly la cameretta più piccola, si adatta davvero solo a un esibizionista come Radi.  

Maybe none will come, It was a chance to split Holly and tweety, time will tell if it's right or wrong

26 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Right now everyone has a bed, a room (except Dana and Zara) and will manage their intimacy as they see fit. Holly and Tweety slept together again tonight

Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to that regard. That's how the room is built in the house.

32 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Right now everyone has a bed, a room (except Dana and Zara) and will manage their intimacy as they see fit. Holly and Tweety slept together again tonight

I think that when Dana and Zara set up their game this will not be a problem.

This privacy/intimacy is getting weaker and weaker. For example Zaba had to opportunities to do what ever she wanted and did nothing. Ulyana was sharing this room with Olivia and she brought a guy over. They had sex there and in Dani's room.

If they want to do something they will find a way to do it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did you have a curry in Ocean Road when visiting Shields? It's a must...

OK, back on topic now guys...(not that I can see jack shit ha...😁)

Sadly not, we went up to my daughter granddads parents funeral, time was spent visiting family.

• Sad 1