B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

All good points Moules.  And again, why give her penthouse suite?

In her first appearance with Zac, did she  show any lesbian/bi  tendencies?

It was a good post. I have said before that RLC just puts girls together without any thought to their personalities or lifestyle and in this case a language barrier. If Luna finds it difficult there is no support offered by RLC to the girls, Radi is proof of that as they did nothing for her with the  problems she was having in the villa. Luna should have been placed in an apartment where she could communicate with girls that live there. Unfortunately Luna will Left on her own to sort thing out and how long she stays may be determined by how well she can communicate with the others or if they make her feel welcome, there may be hard feelings she got the best bedroom in the villa.

Luna and Tweety's conversation yesterday was prompted by a text coming in from (assumedly) Zac, prompting Luna to complain that he was bombarding her with crazy texts.  So maybe this breakup is fresh? In fact, is it possible that Luna and Zac were destined for the penthouse together, and Zac got cold feet at the last minute?

I agree that this is going to be super, super hard for Luna to survive on her own with all the Russian-speakers around her, that's for sure. I wish her well, and hope she keeps positive.

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I keep coming back to the fundamental problem.  RLC needs to hire open-minded people like Masha (maybe Fiora too) who believe in sex positivism, free use, swinging, polyamorism, and these sorts of things.   That is what we are paying to watch, right?    At the end of the  day, I'm not sure watching sexy hetero couples like Alberto and  Martina and  the  others ... is that worth $45 per month?

Yeah, I hear you... I think the problem is finding the right kind of guy -- they just don't exist in large numbers other than Matvei.  Super-hot girls willing to participate in wank-fests for all the world to see, and to drown each other in massage oils appear to be available by the dozens. Who would've thought? But good open-minded guys -- hard to find.

But I shiver at the thought of bringing in the poly element just because that's VHTV's stock in trade, and I will never go back to that rape-culture nightmare. To each their own, but I'm scared of RLC becoming any more like VHTV. It's already close enough in certain regards.

And love her or hate her, Masha is one of a kind, that's for sure.

• Thanks 1

A bit before taking her jakuzzi foam bath last night , she spoke fluent Spanish on her mobile , I only know that I heard the words “ mi novio “ which means “ my boyfriend “ , now , I haven’t watched much so as to know what has been said by Luna to the others , but , I trust the conversations heard and discussed here . I will still stay with my thoughts that due to the English talking by Luna , it can be beneficial for the majority of the viewers in all aspects .. so , as always , let’s be patient , wait and see what happens .. 

It is of no problem of any of the new arrivals that the 3 Divas behave like they are them and nobody else living there as it has been for months even with the two sisters and then Harley and Fiora and Radislava . 

6 hours ago, moules said:

Based on a report of an overhead conversation between Luna and Tweety, Luna explained she has just broken up with her boyfriend.  And from the report, it was a parting that was painful for her, but necessary.  It would appear she asked to rejoin RLC, rather than the other way around.  She may have had no place to go other than return to England.

Thus unlike a rosy scenario posted upthread, it seems unlikely that she will be inviting numerous Barcelona friends to parties by the pool.  She speaks no Russian, and is highly dependent on English speakers.  Of which there are presently few fluent speakers in the villa;  that is, either none or one.  The fluent speaker was Radi.   Assuming Luna has some fluency in Spanish, that was also Radi to converse with her.  AFAIK, the remaining but limited Spanish fluency is possessed by several of the Russian quartet who are studying the language.

I have a sense that she will be isolated at the villa.  Maybe she should be moved to B-1, which is not as remote.

I personally don’t give a shit if she has broken up with her boyfriend.I don’t pay good money for her to come on here and inflict her misery on me. Yes I probably am a heartless bastard but I want entertainment I’ve enough problems of my own. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

All good points Moules.  And again, why give her penthouse suite?

In her first appearance with Zac, did she  show any lesbian/bi  tendencies?

No she didn't, but maybe they could get Zac's loony sister to share with Luna

Holly cheering up Tweety this morning, Tweety's been on the phone with her mum a lot the past few days, could be some family issues? Would explain why she's been sleeping in Holly's bed the past few days still

4 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Holly cheering up Tweety this morning, Tweety's been on the phone with her mum a lot the past few days, could be some family issues? Would explain why she's been sleeping in Holly's bed the past few days still

maybe homesick.

• Upvote 1