B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

15 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

From the conversation Tweety had with Luna before, looks like she's not going anywhere and just using the cases as a way to manage her cloths. Also sounded like she's going to continue sleeping with Holly

Maybe this is what Cleo is doing too.

Tweety's concern may be  that she has close relatives who are fighting on the frontlines, or that her family lives in eastern Ukraine.

With respect to Luna, in a post-Brexit world, Luna is now a citizen of a non-Schengen country, and she needs a work visa to 'work' in Spain.  I think she would have to return to the UK to obtain the visa, if it was even granted.  Perhaps RLC could establish an apartment in Gibraltar.

I do recall a post on CC that after Zac and Luna were booted from their apartment because of continuing neighbor complaints, someone writing that RLC 'said' they might return to RLC in the future.  However, that never happened.  They did not get B-6 after that was vacated.  From what Luna apparently told Tweety, she believes that Zac and she should have a monogamous relationship.  That is not going to work in the world of RLC, unless you have your own apartment.

And no participants have taken up residence in Zac and Luna's apartment since they left.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Tweety's concern may be  that she has close relatives who are fighting on the frontlines, or that her family lives in eastern Ukraine.

With respect to Luna, in a post-Brexit world, Luna is now a citizen of a non-Schengen country, and she needs a work visa to 'work' in Spain.  I think she would have to return to the UK to obtain the visa, if it was even granted.  Perhaps RLC could establish an apartment in Gibraltar.

I do recall a post on CC that after Zac and Luna were booted from their apartment because of continuing neighbor complaints, someone writing that RLC 'said' they might return to RLC in the future.  However, that never happened.  They did not get B-6 after that was vacated.  From what Luna apparently told Tweety, she believes that Zac and she should have a monogamous relationship.  That is not going to work in the world of RLC, unless you have your own apartment.

And no participants have taken up residence in Zac and Luna's apartment since they left.

I saw Luna with a text book yesterday. Maybe she have a student visa.

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If I remember correctly, Luna had been to the Villa a couple times with Zac. I wonder if Luna knows that Holly is one of Bruno's conquests. 

Yes, Luna visited the villa before.  I think it was only once, at a party.  Luna and Zac had sex in the living room.  Gina and Holly were tenants of B4 at the time and both were at the party, as was Bruno.  It's possible something was mentioned to her about it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Nice to see Tweety interact with Dana and Zara. 🙂

I really hope they all get along well and create a good atmosphere in the Villa. I also hope Loraine doesn't start bitching and whispering and ruin the atmosphere.

6 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Yes, Luna visited the villa before.  I think it was only once, at a party.  Luna and Zac had sex in the living room.  Gina and Holly were tenants of B4 at the time and both were at the party, as was Bruno.  It's possible something was mentioned to her about it.

I kind of vaguely remember seeing her. I just don't know what party you are talking about. I only remember the big party after Gina moved to her new apartment (currently B6) April last year, and at that time Luna and Zack had already left the project and split-up, and Zck showed up alone at that party. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I really hope they all get along well and create a good atmosphere in the Villa. I also hope Loraine doesn't start bitching and whispering and ruin the atmosphere.

Z&D aren't "The Nail that sticks out gets hammered down” kind of girls so they might be safe from Loraine.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Z&D aren't "The Nail that sticks out gets hammered down” kind of girls so they might be safe from Loraine.

I also believe so, which is good. But it's still sad that Loraine has this kind of behavior.