B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

16 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Yes, Luna visited the villa before.  I think it was only once, at a party.  Luna and Zac had sex in the living room.  Gina and Holly were tenants of B4 at the time and both were at the party, as was Bruno.  It's possible something was mentioned to her about it.

9. April 21`at 21:07?

I don't know whether there was a comment on this up-thread or in a previous tread. 

Tweety has taken the three paintings of flowers that she had moved from the penthouse to her new room in B-4, and has now returned them to the penthouse. (Two were hanging above her bed.)  I understood these are Tweety's personal paintings that she either bought, or had received as a gift.  These were the paintings that she had asked Bogdan to hang on the wall.

Let the speculation begin.  Along with Radi's 500 euros or so elliptical machine that remains in the fitness room.

14 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't know whether there was a comment on this up-thread or in a previous tread. 

Tweety has taken the three paintings of flowers that she had moved from the penthouse to her new room in B-4, and has now returned them to the penthouse. (Two were hanging above her bed.)  I understood these are Tweety's personal paintings that she either bought, or had received as a gift.  These were the paintings that she had asked Bogdan to hang on the wall.

Let the speculation begin.  Along with Radi's 500 euros or so elliptical machine that remains in the fitness room.

Wasn't she who did those paintings?

Isn't that Elliptical machine from the Villa?

If is Radi's maybe she's waiting to have someone available to take it.

Edited by thinga69