B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Wasn't she who did those paintings?

Isn't that Elliptical machine from the Villa?

If is Radi's maybe she's waiting to have someone available to take it.

Radi's stepfather has a car.  Te car was used in the past to transport Radi's seasonal wardrobes to and from the villa.  And they could have loaded it on the truck when Radi moved out.  It is my understanding tat the elliptical machine was Radi's.  If it isn't, then it still being in the villa is not significant.

If Tweety actually painted the paintings, then moving them from her room back to the penthouse is even more strange.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Radi's stepfather has a car.  Te car was used in the past to transport Radi's seasonal wardrobes to and from the villa.  And they could have loaded it on the truck when Radi moved out.  It is my understanding tat the elliptical machine was Radi's.  If it isn't, then it still being in the villa is not significant.

If Tweety actually painted the paintings, then moving them from her room back to the penthouse is even more strange.

I believe it was Radi that bought the elliptical machine, she just might not have room for it where she is living.

26 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I believe it was Radi that bought the elliptical machine, she just might not have room for it where she is living.

i thought bogdan and permasmile delivered it so the owner is unclear, radi used it the most

• Like 1

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Lorraine and Tweety Show !!  Dildo show !!  

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine replacing Radi. Open legs and pussy facing the camera and lesbian bate show.

No reactions , no posts and comments ,  nobody cares obviously about such fakery anymore .. I mean , come on , this is 2022 to have shows of this type belonging to the previous years and even decade .. Still , this get top cams .. there’s no cure as it doesn’t matter what the forum here believes , worldwide RLC subscribers vote for ONE MORE MASTURBATION , well , at least Tweety is evolving … And Holly KNOWS EXACTLY what to do and not do 😊😉 with the others …

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

did she have an allnighter last night?

She was absent since 16h yesterday and returned now.

She said in a conversation that she was thinking about to meet her ex-bf to help him overcome their split up. idk if she did that while was out.

If there was ever any doubt that Luna was English she just put that doubt to rest by having Wheatabix for breakfast. :biggrin:

Given how well she speaks Spanish I'd suggest she came to live in Spain with her parents as a child and went to school in Spain.

She will therefore have a residents visa with no limit on stay regardless of Brexit.

• Upvote 1