B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

12 hours ago, Sergio said:

as always it's very difficult to understand what RLC is doing, she brought in a new cock for Masha, despite already having one and she brought Luna back, who didn't shine in the last residency, I'll join the chorus, saying that I also hope she doesn't bring back her horrible boyfriend along with her court of losers

Luna was telling Tweety last night that she split up with her boyfriend, (maybe Zac, or another one after) because he played away and then apologised and wanted her back, she said No!

She loved him and was very upset at the relationship ending but what he did was unacceptable.

11 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I been working today so missed the action, have Zara and Dana met Luna today and if so do the they speak English?

I don't think they met yet. They slept until noon and Luna left early in the morning.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Luna never showed any interest in sex with the many girls that visited so she will have to bring in a guy to enjoy.  Whatever she does she is a positive addition.

Don't disagree Keeper but it was a pretty short time right?  Look how long it took Radi to open up?

• Upvote 1

Sitting  here with a glass of wine watching Holly's room with Loraine.   Lorraine just rolled over and kissed Holly good night.  EDIT:  It appears I was wrong, it seems as if it is Tweety in bed with  Holly, not Loraine.  But all of my points below still stand.  And if I am not mistaken, others have chimed  in wondering why split them up if they are going to continue to sleep together?

So I am wondering.  I have read all the posts about how awesome it is that Luna is back and the "the four girls are gone" and "finally Holly and Tweety have their own rooms so they can blossom" etc etc ... not to mention "Bodgan being gone so no male presence to cause the girls to be  shy".   Blah blah blah.   Admitttedly half of his crap is from my beloved friend @ddhm ... but still ... sitting here on my second glass of chardonnay watching Holly's room ... I remain skeptical.

Look at Rome.  Masha has pretty much already done as much with her new roomate Sam as the B4 girls have done being here for months.   Masha and Sam cuddled in bed and gave each other a massage.   Maybe a bate is on the way.  It took less than  24 hours.    

I keep coming back to the fundamental problem.  RLC needs to hire open-minded people like Masha (maybe Fiora too) who believe in sex positivism, free use, swinging, polyamorism, and these sorts of things.   That is what we are paying to watch, right?    At the end of the  day, I'm not sure watching sexy hetero couples like Alberto and  Martina and  the  others ... is that worth $45 per month?

• Upvote 6

Il y a 1 heure, JenniferMom a dit :

Assis ici avec un verre de vin à regarder la chambre de Holly avec Loraine. Lorraine s'est juste retournée et a embrassé Holly pour lui garder bonne nuit.  EDIT : Il semble que je me sois trompé, il semble que ce soit Tweety au lit avec Holly, pas Loraine. Mais tous mes points ci-dessous sont toujours valables. Et si je ne me trompe pas, d'autres ont sonné en se demandant pourquoi les séparer s'ils vont continuer à dormir ensemble ?

Alors je me demande. J'ai lu tous les articles sur à quel point c'est génial que Luna soit de retour et les "quatre filles sont parties" et "enfin Holly et Tweety ont leurs propres chambres pour qu'elles puissent s'épanouir" etc etc . .. sans parler de "Bodgan étant disparu donc pas de présence masculine pour rendre les filles timides". Bla bla bla. Certes, la moitié de sa merde vient de mon ami bien-aimé@ddhm ... mais quand même... assis ici sur mon deuxième verre de chardonnay à regarder la chambre de Holly... je reste sceptique.

Regardez Rome. Masha a peu près déjà fait autant avec son nouveau colocataire Sam que les filles B4 en ont fait ici pendant des mois. Masha et Sam se sont blottis dans le lit et se sont fait un massage. Peut-être qu'un bate est en route. Cela a pris moins de 24 heures.    

Je reviens toujours au problème fondamental. RLC doit embaucher des personnes ouvertes d'esprit comme Masha (peut-être Fiora aussi) qui croit au positivisme sexuel, à l'utilisation libre, à l'échangisme, au polyamorisme et à ce genre de choses. C'est ce que nous payons pour regarder, n'est-ce pas ? En fin de compte, je ne suis pas sûr de regarder des couples hétéros sexy comme Alberto et Martina et les autres... est-ce que ça vaut 45 $ par mois ?

Tout à fait d'accord avec cette réflexion, mais j'ajouterai qu'Eva et Matvei se démarquent également de manière positive, un magnifique couple éthéro, hyper actif sexuellement, sans tabou et ouvert aux volontaires dans leurs jeux sexuels. Réels.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Sitting  here with a glass of wine watching Holly's room with Loraine.   Lorraine just rolled over and kissed Holly good night.  EDIT:  It appears I was wrong, it seems as if it is Tweety in bed with  Holly, not Loraine.  But all of my points below still stand.  And if I am no mistaken, others have chimed  in wondering why split them up if they are going to continue to sleep together?

So I am wondering.  I have read all the posts about how awesome it is that Luna is back and the "the four girls are gone" and "finally Holly and Tweety have their own rooms so they can blossom" etc etc ... no to mention "Bodgan being gone so no male presence to cause the girls to be  shy".   Blah blah blah.   Admitttedly half of his crap is from my beloved friend @ddhm ... but still ... sitting here on my second glass of chardonnay watching Holly's room ... I remain skeptical.

Look at Rome.  Masha has pretty much already done as much with her new roomate Sam as the B4 girls have done being here for months.   Masha and Sam cuddled in bed and gave each other a massage.   Maybe a bate is on the way.  It took less than  24 hours.    

I keep coming back to the fundamental problem.  RLC needs to hire open-minded people like Masha (maybe Fiora too) who believe in sex positivism, free use, swinging, polyamorism, and these sorts of things.   That is what we are paying to watch, right?    At the end of the  day, I'm not sure watching sexy hetero couples like Alberto and  Martina and  the  others ... is that worth $45 per month?

Based on a report of an overhead conversation between Luna and Tweety, Luna explained she has just broken up with her boyfriend.  And from the report, it was a parting that was painful for her, but necessary.  It would appear she asked to rejoin RLC, rather than the other way around.  She may have had no place to go other than return to England.

Thus unlike a rosy scenario posted upthread, it seems unlikely that she will be inviting numerous Barcelona friends to parties by the pool.  She speaks no Russian, and is highly dependent on English speakers.  Of which there are presently few fluent speakers in the villa;  that is, either none or one.  The fluent speaker was Radi.   Assuming Luna has some fluency in Spanish, that was also Radi to converse with her.  AFAIK, the remaining but limited Spanish fluency is possessed by several of the Russian quartet who are studying the language.

I have a sense that she will be isolated at the villa.  Maybe she should be moved to B-1, which is not as remote.

31 minutes ago, moules said:

Based on a report of an overhead conversation between Luna and Tweety, Luna explained she has just broken up with her boyfriend.  And from the report, it was a parting that was painful for her, but necessary.  It would appear she asked to rejoin RLC, rather than the other way around.  She may have had no place to go other than return to England.

Thus unlike a rosy scenario posted upthread, it seems unlikely that she will be inviting numerous Barcelona friends to parties by the pool.  She speaks no Russian, and is highly dependent on English speakers.  Of which there are presently few fluent speakers in the villa;  that is, either none or one.  The fluent speaker was Radi.   Assuming Luna has some fluency in Spanish, that was also Radi to converse with her.  AFAIK, the remaining but limited Spanish fluency is possessed by several of the Russian quartet who are studying the language.

I have a sense that she will be isolated at the villa.  Maybe she should be moved to B-1, which is not as remote.

But perhaps Holly and to some lessor extent Tweety. I mean are they not studying English now. Working with Luna frequently during the day would be most worthwhile. 

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

Totally agree with this reflection, but I will add that Eva and Matvei also stand out in a positive way, a magnificent ethereal couple, hyper sexually active, without taboos and open to volunteers in their sexual games. Real.

Yes thanks!  I agree Eva and Mat fit in perfectly.  I am not a sex therapist (but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night 🙂 ) ... so I am not exactly sure what things like "sex positivism" and "free use" really are ... but I would be willing to bet that Mat and  Eva are the  closest on RLC of practitioners of these lifestyles if indeed they are not  following these lifetyles fully.

SIDEBAR:  Saw this comment was from "bodyfree" and thought to myself "must be a new person".  Then  I see the translation as "corpselibre" ... oh that's a regular here!    Has google always translated the screen names too?   

49 minutes ago, moules said:

All good points Moules.  And again, why give her penthouse suite?

In her first appearance with Zac, did she  show any lesbian/bi  tendencies?