Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

14 minutes ago, Ste said:

There are lots of folks alive because of the Pandemic Protocol and probably more Dead because they thought it was Dumb

I'm still here.  I avoided the whole thing since the beginning.  I wasn't even going to get vaccinated but my mother told me if I didn't get vaccinated I would not be going near her. She left me no choice but to get vaccinated. Now she has been pressing me for months to get a booster. I have not done that.  I seen her at Easter and sat next to her throughout the day and supper. I wasn't a leper.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm still here.  I avoided the whole thing since the beginning.  I wasn't even going to get vaccinated but my mother told me if I didn't get vaccinated I would not be going near her. She left me no choice but to get vaccinated. Now she has been pressing me for months to get a booster. I have not done that.  I seen her at Easter and sat next to her throughout the day and supper. I wasn't a leper.

I just got my second booster last Thursday It's not a problem in my book,

Just don't understand this anti-vax movement maybe that's just me !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm still here.  I avoided the whole thing since the beginning.  I wasn't even going to get vaccinated but my mother told me if I didn't get vaccinated I would not be going near her. She left me no choice but to get vaccinated. Now she has pressing me for months to get a booster. I have not done that.  I seen her at Easter and sat next to her throughout the day and supper. I wasn't a leper.

My mom is gone and my family is mostly far away. I was told by my sister to not visit her unless I got the shot. My gf let me sleep with her but tbh I think we had the virus before it became "vogue" to have had it 2 years ago. It has definitely turned our worlds upside down

Bottom line for me is this. I am very complacent about it. But that is for just me. My son was afraid with probably no reason to be. But, my gf brother was hospitalized. And he was strong as an ox.

I dislike that anyone thinks they "know" what it all means. I call bullshit on both sides of this insanity. Just like everything else, there is too much grey area to make a call.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My mom is gone and my family is mostly far away. I was told by my sister to not visit her unless I got the shot. My gf let me sleep with her but tbh I think we had the virus before it became "vogue" to have had it 2 years ago. It has definitely turned our worlds upside down

Bottom line for me is this. I am very complacent about it. But that is for just me. My son was afraid with probably no reason to be. But, my gf brother was hospitalized. And he was strong as an ox.

I dislike that anyone thinks they "know" what it all means. I call bullshit on both sides of this insanity. Just like everything else, there is too much grey area to make a call.

All the mandates have now been lifted.  Now they just tell people if you don't feel well, stay home. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's a long wait list for every procedure. Have a procedure booked and it will take 4 to 6 months before it actually gets done. If it gets cancelled then you have another wait. Only people of significant importance get looked after quickly no matter what the situation. 

Just think ones Government tells people they they care about their well being.  It's all BS.  :biggrin:

Socialized medicine means rationed medicine. 

I am important to me so the wife and I each got concierge doctors.  They are there for us 24/7 by contract.  Limited patients just pay a reasonable monthly fee for 100% instant access. And, get this, we selected doctors with out medical philosophy. No arguing about toeing Fauci's line.

34 minutes ago, Ste said:

There are lots of folks alive because of the Pandemic Protocol and probably more Dead because they thought it was Dumb

Ste don't fall for the bullshit they tell you.  The pandemic that shut down the world had a 99.7% survivability rate. With pre-existing conditions it was a muther but to healthy, esp. young people, just a flu. It was designed to enable the Great Reset.

GREATGAMEINDIA.COM

A report in the Journal of the American Medical Association, written by the top vaccine official in the FDA, has admitted that we should treat...

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All the mandates have now been lifted.  Now they just tell people if you don't feel well, stay home. 

Same here It's just recommended for over 65s to get the second booster,

To be sure To be sure For sure.

• Like 1