Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

They're hearing about the conservative supreme court judges turning back the 50 yeras old right to abortion in the US now.

They're pissed off about it, with good reason. They are from the US, judging by their accents.

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

And now I missed the curly girl changing because I was typing!! 😞

I will never type again now!! 😉

(did you see anything?)

They are from the US indeed, one is from Ohio for sure. And you missed nothing, maybe a quick boob peek but she changed on a blind spot so you'll have to watch it from cam 4

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

They are from the US indeed, one is from Dayton College, Ohio (you can see it on her pyjamas top). And you missed nothing, maybe a quick boob peek but she changed on a blind spot so you'll have to watch it from cam 4

I have a basic membership, so I can't rewind... 😕

I was not hoping for anything more than a quick boob peek anyway... Pity i missed it.

Somehow those "non-professional" guest girls (especially when they're pretty like these girls are) interest me way more than the regulars... I guess it's because you can see the latter oftentimes anyway...

6 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

They said that they didn't slept well last night due to the cats, so maybe they just need some sleep

there is probably another reason
and the laundry isn't dry yet
sudden decision... like fleeing the apartment... but at least the cats were fed

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

there is probably another reason
and the laundry isn't dry yet
sudden decision... like fleeing the apartment... but at least the cats were fed

When she called the hotel (that they are heading to) she said "It's kind of an emergency" so I don't know what happened, I checked the replay when the put back the lights on but I didn't figured it yet what was the reason

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

When she called the hotel (that they are heading to) she said "It's kind of an emergency" so I don't know what happened, I checked the replay when the put back the lights on but I didn't figured it yet what was the reason

Maybe they want to take a normal shower. 🤣