Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

Masha explains the dishwasher and how to feed the cats and Sam gets his backpack ready.
It seems that Masha/Sam is going away for the weekend,
The girls will probably have the apartment to themselves for two days....

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Not to me. It's the equivalent of swimming trunks or something like that. And it's hot in southern Europe in Summer.

That's a canny package he has on display for swimming trunks...and they're not even wet...Are you having a laugh? They look exactly like my Kalvin Kleins...he's testing the water to see if he can get a reaction with these girls...😒

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha explains the dishwasher and how to feed the cats and Sam gets his backpack ready.
It seems that Masha/Sam is going away for the weekend,
The girls will probably have the apartment to themselves for two days....

Yes, I heard that Sam found a lake (not sure) on google maps and they are going to hitchhike to go there

12 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Yes, I heard that Sam found a lake (not sure) on google maps and they are going to hitchhike to go there

Masha went to the hairdresser to go hitchhiking?????

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's a canny package he has on display for swimming trunks...and they're not even wet...Are you having a laugh? They look exactly like my Kalvin Kleins...he's testing the water to see if he can get a reaction with these girls...😒

Some people are less prude than others. Unfortunately prudery is on the increase again, that much is true. Luckily, not everyone goes along with that. Swimming trunks for men used to be even smaller a few decades ago than what Sam was wearing. These days, (young) men even tend to be pruder than women... (not Sam though).

And if he was testing the waters: that's not a crime, isn't it? Anyway, i didn't see much reaction. But the girls didn't seem shocked, either. And when you're staying in hostels (which couchsurfers often do if they don't find a couch), you see people of both sexes in underwear all the time. No biggie.

Edit: talking about European hostels & mentality here. The US (with its puritan heritage) might be more conservative in this regard.

Well, whoever was listening, Sam told the girl his plans,
and he also mentioned the country where Sasha and Dasha live now as a destination.(possibly after his 90-day EU visa expires?)

You know what is lost from RLC for a very long time now ?

Some Girl on Girl/ Female on Female pure ass female fucking.

Some real titty sucking, finger fucking, pussy licking, asshole tickling, pussy on pussy rubbing female serious get after it fucking.