Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Welcome back to the lovely hairdresser and many wishes for a wonderful holidays to both Masha and Sam 😇

The hairdresser put on a nice show ☺️

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

It's always funny to hear Masha saying what girls can do without be seen in the bathroom haha

i've got a question as this is not the first time it's been mentioned on here that masha tells the girls how to hide from the cameras.  what is the purpose?  shouldn't it be that all she tells them is there are live cameras in the apartment and leave it to the girls to decide how to proceed?  sorry, that's two questions lol

Well, she told the girls that they cannot be heard in the room (but still we can hear on cam 3), she told them where the camera were and she said that if they wanna do "toxic" (drugs) or things illegal in Italy, they can do it in the blind spot of the toilet. She also showed the little room in her bedroom but she said it was just for emergency (if I heard well) and that Masha and Sam could be naked in their room so they should not use it easily.
And we will see how girls will take shower (maybe bikini, maybe naked, maybe with light off or even just making their toilet in the little room)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Well, she told the girls that they cannot be heard in the room (but still we can hear on cam 3), she told them where the camera were and she said that if they wanna do "toxic" (drugs) or things illegal in Italy, they can do it in the blind spot of the toilet. She also showed the little room in her bedroom but she said it was just for emergency (if I heard well) and that Masha and Sam could be naked in their room so they should not use it easily.
And we will see how girls will take shower (maybe bikini, maybe naked, maybe with light off or even just making their toilet in the little room)

i just think it goes against everything rlc by telling them anything other than there are live cameras in the apartment.  maybe it's just me but i don't agree with her telling them anything other than that.

• Upvote 1